Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
So I found this weird website that seems dedicated to finding the meaning of every number or sequence or numbers you can think of:
https://angelnumber.org/
My favorite number is 5. Let's see what it means!

quote:

Number 5 – What Does It Mean?
When number 5 appears once, it doesn’t have to mean anything. If you don’t see this number very often, we cannot talk about angel number. But, if number 5 is appearing in your life more than before, then it is certainly not a coincidence. In this case you should know that your guardian angels are trying to send you a message through number 5.

Number 5 means that major changes are coming to you. You should have faith and embrace these changes with all your heart and mind. The angels have prepared something very good for you and they want to tell you that with number 5. This number is related to guidance and encouragament that you will receive from you guarduan angels.

There are so many secret meanings related to angel number 5. Now you will see these meanings and symbolism of this number.

The Secret Meaning and Symbolism
When angels are sending you number 5, they want to encourage you to have hope and to be ready to accept all the changes that are coming. Also, if number 5 has appeared just at the moment when you have been thinking about something important in your life, this number could be the answer or the solution for your problems. You should pay attention to number 5 and think of its secret meanings.

If number 5 keeps appearing by your side, it means that changes are already happening in your life. If they have not happened yet, don’t worry. They are on the way and you will feel them in the next couple of days or weeks.

Most important is not to be afraid of changes that are going to come. If you are a person who don’t like changes, then it can be a stressful period for you. But, don’t worry because everything that is going to happen will be good for you. Your angels will support you and they will give you their help in this period of changes and transition.

Changes that are going to come will bring you more love and abundance and they will also help you focus on your divine purpose. The angels will encourage you to think in a positive way and maintain energy that you need to deal with all changes that are coming. Important is not to resist these changes, because you need them.

It is time to let the past go away and accept something new that is about to come. You should not think about the people and things that are not a part of your life anymore.

Your angels are sending you number 5 to encourage you to focus on the future. What the future brings is the only what is important. The symbolism of number 5 is also related to self-confidence and positive affirmations, so it will be necessary to believe in yourself and your abilities. You are on the good way and you receive support from your guardian angels.

There is nothing that could make you give up from your goals. It is important to have a positive attitude on your journey through these changes. Remember that changes are necessary because they are the only way to grow and to create something really important.

We can also say that number 5 is a symbol of individualism, personal freedom and adaptibility. This number is related to adventures and new experiences. If you pay attention to this number and if you let your angels be your guide, then you will learn important life lessons.

Also, you will experience many different things and changes that are going to be very good for you. If you are ready for adventures in your life journey, then you should pay special attention to angel number 5.

Love and Angel Number 5
It is believed that angel number 5 represents love and marriage. This number is related to loyalty and stability in relationships. Loyalty is of the main importance for you and you will certainly never cheat on your emotional partner. That’s why we can say that your partner is the lucky one. Of course, you expect from your partner to be as loyal as you are.

When you are guided by angel number 5, your angels will encourage you to create strong relationship with one person. It is much better than having too much relationships that are not permanent.

When it comes to love, we have also to mention the love that your angels bring into your life. You should never forget that you are a loved person, so let this love lead you through your life. When you show your love to the world, then many opportunities will appear by your side.

Numerology Facts About Number 5
When we talk about numerology facts, it is important to say that number 5 usually represents the Man. Actually, number 2 symbolizes duality, while number 3 represents divine side of the Man. In the past the Mayas believed that number 5 was a symbol of grace and perfection.

In numerology number 5 is considered the number of motion, which means that people with this number need changes all the time. Also, people with this number are very independent and they love adventures.

Seeing Angel Number 5
Now when you know all about angel number 5, you are wondering what to do when you see this number. The answer is easy. First of all you should know that it is not a coincidence if this number appears too often in your everyday life. Your angels are telling you that great changes will come into your life, so you have to be ready.

When you see number 5, you can be sure that you are safe and protected by your guardian angels. It is important to maintain a positive attitude and to pay more attention to the opportunities that are appearing all around you. Your angels will help you recognize these opportunities and use them in your favor.

Also, when you see number 5, it could be a message that you should take more care of your health. The angels will encourage you to change your lifestyle and to become better in physical, mental and spiritual sense.

We hope you have found all you wanted to know about angel number 5 and its symbolism. We hope that you will not ignore this number the next time when it appears on your clock, on your bill or in any other situation in your everyday life. When you have a communication with your guardian angels, your life will be much easier, because you will know that you are protected and loved.
I seriously hope you didn't read all that cause I sure didn't!
Here's another number that shows some weird associations that make no sense (58 reduced to 1 digit is 4??)

quote:

Number 58 – What Does It Mean?
When reduced to a single digit, the number 58 turns into the number 4. So, the overall energy of this number is consisted of the energies of the numbers 4, 5 and 8.

As a mix of these energies, the number 58 is focused on creating a solid and secure future using a playful approach to the process.
The number 58 is made of the vibrations of the numbers 5 and 8. The number 5 symbolizes change, adaptability, progress, activity, free-will, positive life choices and decisions, personal freedom and fortunate opportunities.

The number 8 signifies abundance, manifesting wealth, truth, success, achievement, inner – wisdom, self – reliance, the spiritual law of cause and effect and karma.

The angel number 58 is a message from the angels that your financial situation will soon significantly be improved. Expect abundance in the near future.

Maybe you will get a new job or a promotion, a bonus or a raise. It’s important to maintain a positive outlook on things and release all negativity from your life.

And it just keeps going.

Look up your favorite numbers and find out what they "mean!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
This is some kind of trick to get me to post my social security number, and I am ALL FOR IT.

Telebite
Aug 23, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46XnV6TUXos

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
Obligatory...

Angel Number posted:

69 Angel Number – Meaning and Symbolism
Have you seen a lot of number 69’s lately? Don’t worry, you have nothing to fear. That is actually a good sign.
The number 69 combines the energy and vibration of the numbers 6 and 9.
The number 6 symbolizes home, stability, family, balance, unconditional love, responsibility, gratitude, cooperation solutions, compromise and the material aspects of life.

The number 9 signifies leadership, inner strength, communication, intuition, spiritual awakening, spiritual enlightenment, endings, conclusions, humility, benevolence, humanitarianism, karma, the Universal Spiritual Laws, lightworking and Divine soul’s purpose.
The number 69 is a number which symbolizes family, home, harmony, idealism, health and compassion.
People who resonate with this number are idealists. They consider everyone as equal. It makes no difference if you are a member of their family or a member of their team, etc.

Angel Number posted:

Number 420 – What Does It Mean?

The secret meaning and symbolism of number 420 is best interpreted by understanding meanings of its digits, 4, 2 and 0. Each one has its special cosmic energy. Angels send you this number on purpose.
Angel number 420 reflects and interesting personality; a person who is stable, sociable and determined in life.

However, people with this angel number are likely to dive into the world of spirituality and dedicate themselves to finding their spiritual path.
Number 4 is a responsible and strict numerical symbol, to say so. It represents concepts such as honor, justice, determination, focus, tradition, perseverance and endurance. It resonates with the energy of dutifulness, organization and respect.
In addition, number 2 also represents duty, service, receptivity and adaptability. It also represents friendliness, loyalty, sociability, love and support.
These two numbers are important for family life.
Number 0 is a magical number. It is highly spiritual and it has that power to amplify vibrations of numbers it stands along. In this case, it makes aspects of 4 and 2 strong and stable.
On the other hand, it has its own strong vibrations. Number 0 represents infinity, eternity, life cycle, beginnings and endings as an eternal flow, not as something infinite. It brings both discomfort and hope, it teaches us life is not a straight line.
Number 420, thus, makes an amazing combination of symbolical meanings. If you have this angel number, you must be someone whom other respect and love.
You have a lot of experience and knowledge about this earthly life, but you are also interested in more abstract, mystical ideas. This number is amazing and it will give you a lot of luck.

pseudorandom
Jun 16, 2010

Yam Slacker
COVID-19

quote:

The number 19 carries in itself the vibrations of the numbers 1 and 9.

The number 1 has a vibration of independence and individuality.

It also carries the energy of progress, motivation, ambition and moving forward. It symbolizes new beginnings and success.

The number 9 carries the energy of the Universal Spiritual Laws. It leads a person towards the path of spiritual enlightenment and awakening.

It is a number which symbolizes serving humanity and being a good example to others.

It is also a number which symbolizes intuition and solving problems.

Number 9 also symbolizes completion, endings and new beginnings.

Having that in mind, we can conclude that the number 19 is the number of completions and endings as well as new beginnings and the opening of new opportunities.

(emphasis mine)

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
Sorry in advance for those with Triskaidekaphobia!

Angel Number posted:

Number 13 – What Does It Mean?

The number 13 represents the combined energy of the numbers 1 and 3. It is a number with very a strong symbolism and has great power.
Number 1 has a vibration of new ideas, new beginnings, progress and individuality, while the number 3 symbolizes passion, motivation, optimism, self –expression, inspiration. Number 3 is also the number of the Ascended Masters.
Containing the energies of these two numbers, the number 13 can signify our renewed passion and motivation. It also symbolizes tradition, organization, judgment and hard work.
People with the number 13 as their personal number, are usually very traditional, good organizers and hardworking.
These people have a mission to transform their bad traits into good ones. Usually, they are put under a lot of temptations and tests, to attain spiritual awareness.

Dr. Video Games 0112
Jan 7, 2004

serious business
Numbers are made up, so you are free to make up any meaning for them as well! That's fun.

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
I was born in '89

Angel Number posted:

Angel number 89 is consisted of numbers 8 and 9. Each number has its specific energy. Number 8 is a steady one.
It represents determination, focus, dedication, responsibility and discipline. Number 9 represents love, faith, eternity, self-sacrifice, spiritual self, intuition and inner strength.

Number 89 has an interesting background, in terms of personal characteristics of people with this angel number.
Lives of those people are unpredictable.
They often face great obstacles and challenges, but are completely capable of overcoming them on their own. They possess great inner strength, charisma and incredible drive for success. They always get out of trouble, but bad karma is something that marks their destiny.
Number 8 in this combination gives them strength to move on. It makes them wise and patient, good learners that are able to apply all the lessons they have learned from experiences on their life path.
They look upon all the failures and obstacles they had as important lessons. These people are organized and hard working, highly productive. They are natural born diplomats.
Number 9 in this combination gives people with angel number 89 great sense of their inner self. They have great intuition and are connected to spiritual part of their being.
This opposes their rational part, but if those sides were balanced, these people would have fulfilled joyful lives.
They are, however, afraid of being rejected and left alone, even if they are capable of carrying for themselves. They might appear cold to others, so people do not think they need company at all.
Sweet my life is full of problems and obstacles! This might actually be accurate...!

Loden Taylor
Aug 11, 2003

Dixville posted:

(58 reduced to 1 digit is 4??)

Yeah, it's an old numerology thing. 58 -> 5+8=13, then take 13 -> 1+3=4.

Piss Meridian
Mar 25, 2020

by Pragmatica
what..what about 69

hhehehhe

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

Loden Taylor posted:

Yeah, it's an old numerology thing. 58 -> 5+8=13, then take 13 -> 1+3=4.

Oh ok that at least makes some minimal amount of sense.now that i think about it i think i have heard of that before

Daikloktos
Jan 1, 2020

by Cyrano4747
Last year's bible codes confirmed major false flag attacks on the Golden Gate Bridge and the Seattle Seahawks and helped thwart them before they could be pulled off, so I'll thank you to not mock

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
My favorite number is 80085 because I love boobs

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

69 :getin:

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

This is just a gateway to timecube

the_enduser
May 1, 2006

They say the user lives outside the net.

quote:

What Does the Number 33 Mean?

The first thing we will say about number 33 is that it is a Master Number, which indicates that it is related to higher vibrations than other numbers. But, in order to understand its meaning, you have to know what number 3 means

This is a number of creativity, imagination and self-expression. If it is repeated twice, it means that its symbolism is even stronger. Because of that we can say that number 33 is a powerful spiritual number that will bring a lot of creative energy into your life.

Number 33 also resonates with inspiration, courage, compassion and honesty. If you keep seeing this number in different situations, you can be sure that you are surrounded by your Ascended Masters and they want to offer you their help and assistance.

It is time to see know what number 33 can mean in the Bible and prophetically. There are many interesting biblical facts about number 33 and we will mention some of the most important.

this is so dumb lmao, just searching on that site is terrible

hell astro course
Dec 10, 2009

pizza sucks

these are just some of the ways you can have fun with integers.

Now, let's talk about eigenvalues...

which scalar is closest to a capricorn? I await your answers

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
I like how the vast majority of them are just "Number 67? Well, to start, 67 is made up of the numbers 6 and 7, which mean..."

Like at first you think this person has written special stories about hundreds of numbers, but they've really only written 10. One weird trick to infinite content!

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
When you wake up after the operation, someone says go back to sleep. Woke up again and be like WTF? What time is it?

Enter the Spider-Verse.

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
"Number Oracle, I had a dream about the number 394,056. It was terrifying and at the end I died."

"Hmm, 394,056. That's quite a doozy. Let me consult the Number Bible. Ah yes, here we are! 394,056 consists of the numbers 3, 9, 4, 0, 5, and 6. The number 3 represents courage, intelligence, and energy..."

hell astro course
Dec 10, 2009

pizza sucks

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice
Whole one

The Cockler
Mar 31, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
i like to look meaningfully exasperated at the clock every time it's 11:38 in the hopes that the nsa is watching me in real time and that they conclude i must be a jedi

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Mark of the (nice) beast

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHC9HE7vazI

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Never linger when you can just dissapear.

Such a fool for you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8yuWy1bORM

Inverted Icon
Apr 8, 2020

by Athanatos
Angels really do send numbers to me

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

The Cockler posted:

i like to look meaningfully exasperated at the clock every time it's 11:38 in the hopes that the nsa is watching me in real time and that they conclude i must be a jedi

I like 11:11 better. Or 12:34

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

pop fly to McGillicutty posted:

Mark of the (nice) beast

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=srR199VWeHE

eSports Chaebol
Feb 22, 2005

Yeah, actually, gamers in the house forever,
I liked the time loop episode of TNG where the angel number was 3

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug

Tertius Oculum posted:

this is so dumb lmao, just searching on that site is terrible

no it's real. As an Ascended Master I enjoy sending numbers to people. My number for you is... 47 :hmmyes:

I'm not gonna tell you what it means, but it relates to the butt.

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe

extremely Virgo energy in this post

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
Fuckin pissed there's nothing for e.

a dmc delorean
Jul 2, 2006

Live the dream
Fake site, angels don't use the number 0 apparently

a dmc delorean
Jul 2, 2006

Live the dream
Angel 1: How many sugars would you like in your tea, Angel 2?
Angel 2: Oh, none
Angel 1: Sorry, must be greater than zero
Angel 2: no really, I don't want any sugar in my tea
Angel 1 explodes

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
666 :black101:

My angel has fallen and can't get up, someone call someone idk

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

1-900-mix-alot is my angel number

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

Angel Number posted:

In this kind of special article about angel numbers, we will try to interpret the mysterious meaning and symbolism of infamous number 666, many times accused to be a demoniac, devilish and cursed number.
Well, there are various explanations and opinions on that New Testament’s verse, calling number 666 ‘the number of the beast’. There is more to it. Firstly, we will interpret this number from the aspect of angelic numerology.
It may sound a bit odd, even surprising, to talk about number 666 as something related to angels, pure heavenly spirits of light and majesty of celestial forces!
Angelic numerology interprets numbers by their specific energy vibrations, not as (non)religious symbols. According to spiritual teachings, numerology in particular, numbers resonate with energies of heavens.
Energies we talk about are parts of universal, ever flowing and life giving cosmic energy that moves the world around.
Seen through the prism of angelic numerology, number 666 is simply another of angel numbers. To get the better idea of it, we will start by explaining what angel numbers actually are.
You see, according to alternative spiritual teachings and related fields, human world is guarded by heavenly spirits.
Depending on the system of belief, a religion or a spiritual path you belong to, forces of heavens are imagined and represented differently.
How possibly number 666 could be understood as ‘angelic’? Well, in angelic numerology, numbers differ only by their specific energy. A
ll angel numbers are generally positive, because our guardians would never send us anything that could do us harm.
Therefore, number 666 is a powerful angel number. If you are the one who get this angelic message, we will be glad to help you interpret it.
Later on, we will talk a bit about its alleged ‘dark’ side. Seen as angelic numerical sequence, number 666 is incredibly strong. It has number 6 tripled and that is what constitutes its immense energy.
People with this number are great humanitarians and kind individuals. Sounds strange, having in mind what we have all heard about 666!
To start with interpretation of the basis of angel number 666 and that is, of course, number 6. Number 6 alone is considered particularly stable aspect from spiritual point of view. It resonates with great positivity and energies of peace, balance and harmony.
This number represents concepts of loyalty, dedication, unconditional and universal love, compassion, understanding, support and guardianship. Number 6 reflects the power of kindness, care, nurture, forgiveness and protection.
Number 6 stands for those who know to enjoy beautiful little things in life. People who have this angel number (and, have in mind, you have it three times in 666!) are modest, caring and trustworthy.
Number 6 gives you the ability to really listen to others, to feel their need, but also to feel their love. Number 6 loves unconditionally and needs to be loved. However, it is typical for people with aspect of 6 to be more likely to give than to take.
Number 666 is overall incredibly humanitarian one. Strangely, but it has nothing to do with being evil, greedy or hurt others on purpose.
Moreover, people with angel number 666 actually tend to neglect their own needs, dreams and desires and all that in order to please and help others.
It is sometimes hard for them to put themselves before others, which could turn bad, of course.
People with angel number 666 are individuals of great strength, endurance and focus on what they are doing.
They have an incredibly positive aura, but ill people could exploit their good intentions. They always think well about others, failing to see if someone wants to make use of their help for some bad causes.
That is the thing numbers 666 really need to become aware of. Apart from that, they are lovable, intelligent and unbelievably charming people.
Indulge yourself, because if someone deserves a bit of rest and relaxation, it is you. Do not fall under bad influences and be afraid of number 666. It is an amazing angelic message for you, not an evil sign.
Number 666 in numerology does not announce evil; on the contrary, it brings peace and harmony into your destiny.