Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine

Al-Saqr posted:

I genuinely think that being a cum town listener makes you more intellectually and morally righteous than listening to red scare

Confirmed. Source: Self.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine

Junpei Hyde posted:

this is what I get for removing the cumtown thread

We can always start a thread for Stavros' stupid call-in advice show, too.

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
Wizard Master is a trolling genius. He posts only once every blue moon in threads to suggest that the latest dose of content sucks.

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
https://twitter.com/MandelaFace/status/1341729001312714752

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
Looks like someone finally figured out how to stop purging.

This is irony. This is not an actual, sincere indictment of any woman, loving obviously pregnant or otherwise, for their weight. I'm quite certain Ana would find it both in proper taste given her own sense of humor, and defensible more broadly as free speech even if it offended.