Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

Nebakenezzer posted:

Actually that hosed up two parter with poor ghettos in the past springs to mind, but no fair picking that one, that was a criticism of RL politics at the time

I last watched this episode in the summer of 2016 or thereabouts, and I remember actually saying, when Bashir asked just how Earth had let things get this bad at the very end, "well, you'll never believe the dipshit America elected president..."

I, er, thought it was a joke.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

Gruppy posted:

The way they made it look was really good, the other day I was walking by while my dad was watching that ep and I actually thought he was watching tos. I saw O'Brian being chewed out by Krik and my brain broke for a minute.

I just watched this yesterday on a whim and yeah, the visuals are drat near seamless (and I've got to say I love them handwaving the visuals as "classic 23rd century design").

Also watched the original Trouble With Tribbles about a week ago and to my faint surprise it was drat near perfect.

docbeard fucked around with this message at 20:45 on Sep 5, 2021