Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

what keeps happening to my clothes

Animal-Mother posted:

baby carried by kira and subsequent sexual awkwardness

keiko is clearly trying to set them up so they can form a deep and wholesome three-way relationship but they don't catch her signals and everyone misses out. that bajoran guy kira had the hots for was a dipshit anyway forget him. in this 90,000-word fanfic i will

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

jadzia only left the show because rick berman wouldn't stop being a massive sexist to Terry Farrell iirc so it's not like it was even a decision made for creative reasons. i don't know what exactly my point is in saying this other than "gently caress rick berman", but, gently caress rick berman

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

Don't forget when Worf briefly joins a terrorist group to sabotage a planet's weather system after getting mad that jadzia is still friends with one of her exes

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

Verviticus posted:

worf fails at everything

Except in this episode

Where it turns out he's the only person other than Miles who can get the baby to be quiet

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

Elmnt80 posted:

Also, the garak/ziyal relationship they tried to shoehorn in was really kinda weird and creepy. He's supposed to be some late 30s or older guy and is she even 18 in the show?

I checked Memory Alpha and she was about 19 when she came to ds9 so it's fine! Totally fine! I keep a piece of paper with the cardassian age of consent law in my pocket at all times. At least he didn't end up with Bashir! Two men! Imagine it - or don't ahahaha. Men. This post brought to you by rick berman

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

Cerv posted:

it'd be weird for Geordi to turn up to poker night or drinks at ten forward or his day job in engineering carrying a gun. probably considered anti-social in the enlightened 24th century.

Obviously he'd have a selection of visors he'd switch between, each with its own wacky abilities. This one blows bubbles!

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

I do like jadzia's basically-a-catchphrase "I'm not Curzon" in the earlier seasons. As A Trans i empathise a lot. No, I'm not that dude you keep calling me, he's gone now, I didn't even like him

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4cCTgRax94o

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

Ghost Leviathan posted:

The one where Jake and Nog do a bunch of chores to try and get a baseball card from a mad scientist

I remember this episode fondly as the thing that taught me how to pronounce 'ennui'. If only he had also mentioned 'rhetoric' and 'epitome' while he was at it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

Keiko was clearly trying for a three-way polyamorous scenario but Miles and Nerys were either not into that or not aware it was an option. I don't know how progressive Bajoran teachings on correct relationship arrangements are