Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

O'Brien and Keiko loved each other very much and that whole feral child scenario worked itself out via time bullshit, 8/10 marriage

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

Angepain posted:

keiko is clearly trying to set them up so they can form a deep and wholesome three-way relationship but they don't catch her signals and everyone misses out. that bajoran guy kira had the hots for was a dipshit anyway forget him. in this 90,000-word fanfic i will

Keiko was cool

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

changelings are space puritans too chickenshit to go Q

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

amazed odo didn't go off his first changeling fuckbuddy when he was all "i lived as a rabbit for several lifetimes"

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

all the fancy shows now are soap operas with more expensive cinematography. except fargo, which is a straight up fan-fic

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

i think that's a pretty ableist characterisation tbh

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

hawkins was quite insitent that he was glad he ended up in the chair. it made him who he was

also he was a massive horndog but that's a whole separate thing

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

hawkins did not resent his condition and his is the only opinion which matters

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

mysterious frankie posted:

Not when you’re making a clone of him for funsies. Actually respecting him would mean not creating a fake Hawking to go on adventures with.

that's.... probably right, actually. however

mysterious frankie posted:

Bring him back before his illness rendered him unable to perform basic functions unaided. Why is that specific Hawkings preferable? Because you enjoy the aesthetic of this specific chairbound man?

that's the hawkins that achieved all his achievements. he didn't revolutionise black hole physics as an able-bodied young fuckaround man. he did that later and that's probably the fascicle you'd like to meet

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

Ello Guv'na! It's me Stephen Hawking, just as the 'ol world remembers me! Fancy a game of poker mate?

passes the turing test IMO

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

Peachfart posted:

This is possibly the dumbest argument.

oh, we can get dumber

I FIGURED OUT TO FIX THE BORG

step 1)

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

i always wonder about the worm's personality. surely they've got their own poo poo going on

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

The ending line of Waltz is pure ham and it makes me cry

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

Ghost Leviathan posted:

Just realised that the ds9 baseball episode ends very similarly to the Simpsons softball one

That's a forehead prosthetic, not gigantism.

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

Odo murdering their future past kids was hosed up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

ds9 synopses from Morn's perspective