Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lemniscate Blue
Apr 21, 2006

Here we go again.

Verviticus posted:

as per the thread title id like to nominate treachery faith and the great river as the best o'brien must suffer episode

Also one of the best episode titles in a series with some really excellent ones.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lemniscate Blue
Apr 21, 2006

Here we go again.

mind the walrus posted:

I don't mind the punching but I do find the ":smug: Sisko punched Q once and Q never bothered him again" meme a bit of missing the point. On the one hand like yeah it's true, but it's also true that Q found DS9 primitive, backwater, and boring and thus never bothered with it. It's the God-Being equivalent of pissing on the floor-- sure it works in keeping him away but you also just lost a powerful social contact who can Deus Ex Machina your rear end out of jams.

I'm trying and failing to think of a time Q got anybody out of a jam he didn't get them into in the first place.

Lemniscate Blue
Apr 21, 2006

Here we go again.
Those are all great but "In the Pale Moonlight" still walks away with the prize then deletes the record of having won.

Lemniscate Blue
Apr 21, 2006

Here we go again.

AlternateNu posted:

And the DS9 Tribble callback episode.

That was good, though.

Lemniscate Blue
Apr 21, 2006

Here we go again.

Feldegast42 posted:

Picard is a Frenchman :smuggo:

He sure is.