Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

Sure bro I just put a second line in, we can break the cherry on the Barq’s or there’s still a few good pulls left in the A&W before it kicks.

Last time I had Barq's I threw up, I'll take my chances with the A&W

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Breakfast Sampler
Jan 1, 2006

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

Sure bro I just put a second line in, we can break the cherry on the Barq’s or there’s still a few good pulls left in the A&W before it kicks.

sick dude!

The Fattest PI
Mar 4, 2008
I had a friend who showed up to a little get together we were having and brought no beers. That's usually fine and just get them next time kinda thing right? Grab one of mine I brought lots!
She would never bring anything, and then this time drank our beers twice as fast as us, and then leave to go to a better party with different friends. On her way out she stuffed another few beers into her purse.

Stopped sending her invites after that.

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

If it helps, I don’t think she was ever really your friend

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

MakaVillian posted:

Last time I had Barq's I threw up, I'll take my chances with the A&W

Yeah A&W is a classic for a reason bro. Those vanilla notes get real elevated by a good quality scoop you know? Check out the freezer man, you won’t find that Hood poo poo in here bro. Haagen Dasz? Put that junk in a bottle for babies dude. You see them black specks? loving real vanilla, dog. They scrape it out the bean while you watch. Real artisanal and poo poo. 25 bucks a pint and worth every penny. Yo let me get you a float you’ll see what I mean.

*locks eyes uncomfortably while you sip*

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

Yeah A&W is a classic for a reason bro. Those vanilla notes get real elevated by a good quality scoop you know? Check out the freezer man, you won’t find that Hood poo poo in here bro. Haagen Dasz? Put that junk in a bottle for babies dude. You see them black specks? loving real vanilla, dog. They scrape it out the bean while you watch. Real artisanal and poo poo. 25 bucks a pint and worth every penny. Yo let me get you a float you’ll see what I mean.

*locks eyes uncomfortably while you sip*

This is delish bro. I like a man who knows his floats.

*holds eye contact*

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Now put some vanilla vodka in that float :kiss:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

I've got two beers in the fridge. You can have them.

Fair warning they've been in there at least a year.