Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump
Game is fun but pretty dang short and the difficulty is all over the place. Alligators in the first section will be the hardest thing you fight for the majority of the game. Especially that level 15 hunt. Then everything will be brain dead easy mostly forever. Even with the last boss I crushed him before he used one of the big attacks the game warns you of.

That said, gently caress Apex Orca. Unless you’re close to maxed out that fight is total poo poo.

Also there’s some bugs. Mostly dudes you need to kill getting stuck in the geometry and becoming unkillable.

All in all it’s a good time and I think I went from beginning to end (and max level) in like 6-7 hours. I could probably collect all of the remaining collectibles I missed if I spent another hour or so

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

There’s an extra evolution from gathering collectibles btw

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

Also when you beat the game it just goes into “afterparty mode” and you’re free to do whatever

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

Is there a way to manage cloud saves in the epic store? No matter what I do I can’t get my pc to show the save I had on my laptop