Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NumptyScrub
Aug 22, 2004

damn it I think the mirrors broken >˙.(

exquisite tea posted:

It turns out you have to be an Elder Shark before you can reach some of the license plates I was thinking about, the really high one in Dead Horse Lake as one example.

You get extra air jumps as you get older, and I've noticed that if you start from the surface, hitting jump in the air will push you in the direction your shark is facing, which often means I'm flying backwards because I'm halfway through a flip. You can also tag a bite onto the end of a jump chain to get that extra bit of distance

Triple jumping Mega shark
https://i.imgur.com/AlTNHtx.mp4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU