Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

dads friend steve
Dec 24, 2004

gently caress off entirely Jon Pop

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Social II
May 18, 2020

by Reene

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

Well I’ll share a little anecdote about this guy who was always talking about white women and when he saw one he wanted he would start saying “the bong, the bong, the bong” around them, everyone thought it was hilarious to hear this guy saying this or whatever, but eventually he started sucking soooo many dicks to get to these women that his tongue rolled out of his mouth and his eyes just kind of crossed and went up in his skull and he stayed that way forever. Some guy shoved his poo poo in this guys mouth and slapped him on the cheek with his right hand and called him a bitch and he just started sucking dick. Never got any white women.

+

Social II fucked around with this message at 08:26 on May 18, 2020

dads friend steve
Dec 24, 2004

Wow who would have thought a gigantic piece of poo poo with no redeeming value might have a hard go of it?

Muscle Wizard
Jul 28, 2011

by sebmojo

Social II posted:

I used to beat and sodomize a boy in the first grade.

Social II posted:

It's racism. Dark triad traits are not loud and abrasive. I am a easy going guy. I am not aggressive or out spoken.

im sorry mr pop but rape (and battery) is actually pretty 'abrasive' and 'aggressive'

Muscle Wizard
Jul 28, 2011

by sebmojo
to be honest i thought this guy was like, just normal incel level of repugnant but now that hes coming out with the rape admissions this thread is less fun

Social II
May 18, 2020

by Reene

Muscle Wizard posted:

im sorry mr pop but rape (and battery) is actually pretty 'abrasive' and 'aggressive'

How is that upsetting to a woman

Muscle Wizard
Jul 28, 2011

by sebmojo

Social II posted:

thank god u are the stupid kind of sociopath and thus ur negative effect on the lives of others will be blissfully limited.

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

Social II posted:

How are rape and assault upsetting? You're not exactly showing a lot of the empathy you claimed to have.

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000
Probation
Can't post for 5 days!
Ultra Carp

dads friend steve posted:

gently caress off entirely Jon Pop

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000
Probation
Can't post for 5 days!
Ultra Carp

Muscle Wizard posted:

to be honest i thought this guy was like, just normal incel level of repugnant but now that hes coming out with the rape admissions this thread is less fun

Social II
May 18, 2020

by Reene

Muscle Wizard posted:

thank god u are the stupid kind of sociopath and thus ur negative effect on the lives of others will be blissfully limited.

I am not a sociopath. And I am not stupid. But I don't have much experience with women. Maybe I am a little intense.

Ad by Khad
Jul 25, 2007

Human Garbage
Watch me try to laugh this title off like the dickbag I am.

I also hang out with racists.
hi jon, someday you will reach your goal, I think

I've got the foreign white girl part down but I'd unironically move to mars before I moved to the USA so I understand why you might be struggling to find an import

Muscle Wizard
Jul 28, 2011

by sebmojo

Social II posted:

I am not a sociopath. And I am not stupid. But I don't have much experience with women. Maybe I am a little intense.

everyone else on this site gets why rapists are seen as bad. why dont you?

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.

Social II posted:

I have honestly done all this and every therapists says I just need to get a girlfriend. Their is nothing else to diagnose.

No therapist has ever told you that.

No. Wait. I'm changing that to:

Not every "therapist" has told you that.

Lord Frankenstyle fucked around with this message at 07:59 on May 18, 2020

Social II
May 18, 2020

by Reene

Muscle Wizard posted:

everyone else on this site gets why rapists are seen as bad. why dont you?

I see why they are seen as bad. Rape is wrong. I believe that.

Muscle Wizard
Jul 28, 2011

by sebmojo
jonpop i know u tell urself things like "im very attractive" "im smart and do good things" or "no one actually cares about all the rapes i did even when i tell them, uninvited and at the worst possible times." and u know what? those things are true

on opposite day!!!!!! u dumb rapist bitch!!!

Social II
May 18, 2020

by Reene

Frankenstyle posted:

No therapist has ever told you that.

Yes they have. I'm just dark triad. I am not a serial predator, or prone to psychosis.

Muscle Wizard
Jul 28, 2011

by sebmojo

Social II posted:

Yes they have. I'm just dark triad. I am not a serial predator, or prone to psychosis.

feeling like ure a joke account at this point.

Social II
May 18, 2020

by Reene
I am leaving Hillsborough when I get my health squared away. Do any of you know any ladies that would like to hang out for the next couple of months.

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Have you tried going to church

beer gas canister
Oct 30, 2007

shmups are da best come play some shmups they're cheap and good and you like them
Plaster Town Cop
join the army and you can be married to Lady Liberty :911:

Social II
May 18, 2020

by Reene

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

Have you tried going to church

I want a white woman. My church is all black.

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.

Social II posted:

I want a white woman. My church is all black.

WHERE DA WHITE WIMMIN AT?!

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Social II
May 18, 2020

by Reene

Resting Lich Face posted:

Why are you so angry that I want a white woman

beer gas canister
Oct 30, 2007

shmups are da best come play some shmups they're cheap and good and you like them
Plaster Town Cop
you need a better therapist. go get help. GBS is a comedy forum and everyone is going to be snarky. find an in-person therapist with good credentials and tell them the poo poo you post in these threads and they'll probably have something constructive to say.

Muscle Wizard
Jul 28, 2011

by sebmojo

this post sucks rear end

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.
I'm tellin you dumbass; buy plat and you get access to persoanls. That's why we're all fuckn with you because your stupid rear end hasnt figured it out. Wanna meet goonettes? Get plat and get access.

Social II
May 18, 2020

by Reene

Stark Fist posted:

you need a better therapist. go get help. GBS is a comedy forum and everyone is going to be snarky. find an in-person therapist with good credentials and tell them the poo poo you post in these threads and they'll probably have something constructive to say.

Your right. I was socially pushed here and I don't have anything to joke about right now. I understand why I cant find a women on here.

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

Muscle Wizard posted:

this post sucks rear end

gently caress off im making fun of an idiot calm down

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Social II posted:

I used to beat and sodomize a boy in the first grade.

Wow don’t do that.

Muscle Wizard
Jul 28, 2011

by sebmojo

gently caress off im making fun of an idiot calm down

ur post loving sucked and so do u. go be racist somewhere else dipshit.

Social II
May 18, 2020

by Reene

I'm tellin you dumbass; buy plat and you get access to persoanls. That's why we're all fuckn with you because your stupid rear end hasnt figured it out. Wanna meet goonettes? Get plat and get access.

Ill try it out.

beer gas canister
Oct 30, 2007

Plaster Town Cop

Social II posted:

Your right. I was socially pushed here and I don't have anything to joke about right now. I understand why I cant find a women on here.

there are hundreds, probably thousands, of people in your state alone that went to the trouble of obtaining PhDs specifically to help you and others in situations like yours. stop wasting time and money on this forum and find one of those fuckers instead

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

Muscle Wizard posted:

ur post loving sucked and so do u. go be racist somewhere else dipshit.

Kiss my fuckin rear end you loving cocksucker.

Social II
May 18, 2020

by Reene

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

Wow don’t do that.

Read the edit. Lets get rid of this post.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)

Social II
May 18, 2020

by Reene

Stark Fist posted:

there are hundreds, probably thousands, of people in your state alone that went to the trouble of obtaining PhDs specifically to help you and others in situations like yours. stop wasting time and money on this forum and find one of those fuckers instead

They all said Girlfriend.

beer gas canister
Oct 30, 2007

Plaster Town Cop
no they didn't

Muscle Wizard
Jul 28, 2011

by sebmojo

Kiss my fuckin rear end you loving cocksucker.

i love sucking and licking all over mens penises and slurping down their yogurt like smelly loads and you know what? i dont even tell racist jokes either.

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

Muscle Wizard posted:

i love sucking and licking all over mens penises and slurping down their yogurt like smelly loads and you know what? i dont even tell racist jokes either.

It's a loving film reference you dense motherfucker

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Muscle Wizard posted:

Lol that’s not yogurt. :downs: