Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

you broke my grill
Jul 11, 2019

https://variety.com/2020/tv/news/ken-osmond-dead-leave-it-to-beaver-eddie-haskell-dies-actor-1234609639/

Ken Osmond, best known for his role as the troublemaker Eddie Haskell on the television comedy “Leave It to Beaver,” died on Monday morning. He was 76.

yeah he was a troublemaker who always got Beaver in trouble, but I'm still sad he's gone

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RepeatingMeme
Dec 27, 2012

this place is not a place of honor

no highly esteemed deed is commemorated here

nothing valued is here

what is here was dangerous and repulsive to us

this place is best shunned and left uninhabited

Did he write that programming language i still have to hear about at work for some reason?

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

A sad reminder that we were the last generation born in a world without widely available cable tv and that we’d watch anything on tv, even if it was in black and white and boring.

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie
I just watched some Leave It To Beaver this morning.

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer

RepeatingMeme posted:

Did he write that programming language i still have to hear about at work for some reason?

Perl? You poor sad bastard.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
i always thought it was fitting that he went on to become a cop.

rip to him

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost

RepeatingMeme posted:

plz don't typecast haskell proponents

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

RIP Fred Willard and George Costanza's dad

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.
That's a lovely funeral you're wearing, Mr. Haskell.

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax
Haskell kind of sucks imo. I don't think he did particularly great work in the software dev world.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Cough Drop The Beat posted:

Haskell kind of sucks imo. I don't think he did particularly great work in the software dev world.

“He was an incredibly kind and wonderful father,” Osmond’s son Eric said in a statement. “He had his family gathered around him when he passed. He was loved and will be very missed.”

What a dick Ami right

Loden Taylor
Aug 11, 2003

RepeatingMeme posted:

Fortran, yeah.

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

Burt Sexual posted:

“He was an incredibly kind and wonderful father,” Osmond’s son Eric said in a statement. “He had his family gathered around him when he passed. He was loved and will be very missed.”

What a dick Ami right

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haskell_(programming_language) :ocelot:

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
heh, beaver

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Burt Sexual posted:

What a dick Ami right

regular piece of poo poo imo

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Lol,and I was a programmer

zer0spunk
Nov 6, 2000

devil never even lived

Burt Sexual posted:

Lol,and I was a programmer

all these old celebs dying makes me realize i thought 90% of them had already died at some point

i guess what i'm saying is, http://isabevigodadead.com/ was ahead of its time

zer0spunk fucked around with this message at 00:13 on May 19, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Loden Taylor
Aug 11, 2003

Can't believe the man that invented Stackless Python is dead.