Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Aginor
Aug 1, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Statutory Ape posted:

lol it basically was, they do a great skit on it. but yea you get the idea :)

Then the compliment was proudly accepted!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
our admin having really bad spine bones has me thinking about unbreakable. why did mr glass assume just because he has bad bones that there must be someone else out there with all of super bones, super muscles, and semi-psychic abilities

shouldnt he have just assumed there would be a guy with really strong bones? gotta cause all these massive accidents to find that dead guy with the strong skeleton

angryrobots
Mar 31, 2005

sweet thursday posted:

it's the spinal countdown!

Very nice.

gary oldmans diary posted:

our admin having really bad spine bones has me thinking about unbreakable. why did mr glass assume just because he has bad bones

Lol mr glass is a goon!

Snazzy Frocks
Mar 31, 2003

Scratchmo
spine.exe has stopped working

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

If only Seth would love me like I love him!

Snazzy Frocks posted:

spine.exe has stopped working

abort, retry, fail

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

DEAR RICHARD

Sorry about your glass spine :smith:

Salty Josh
Jul 13, 2016

Sometimes there's so much beauty in the world, I feel like I can't take it, and my heart is just going to cave in.
Nap Ghost

our admin having really bad spine bones has me thinking about unbreakable. why did mr glass assume just because he has bad bones that there must be someone else out there with all of super bones, super muscles, and semi-psychic abilities

shouldnt he have just assumed there would be a guy with really strong bones? gotta cause all these massive accidents to find that dead guy with the strong skeleton

Very underrated movie. I liked all three to be honest

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

bonehomme richard

Snazzy Frocks
Mar 31, 2003

Scratchmo

Statutory Ape posted:

abort, retry, fail

I guess I realized now after all this time I still don't understand the difference between picking abort and fail

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

Snazzy Frocks posted:

I guess I realized now after all this time I still don't understand the difference between picking abort and fail

Abort immediately terminates the DOS application, while Fail sends a recovery error code to the process which often asks the user for new information, such as a new file name. Fail is an option that was added later because prompting the user to either pointlessly retry the application in a loop or kill it was seen as counterintuitive.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

presumably abort kills the process, fail executes a followup defined failure process

e: curses

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

Snazzy Frocks posted:

same pal, and i know i could google it, and im still not going to and out of respect for this mystery i've let remain in my life, please nobody solve it

tia

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Snazzy Frocks posted:

whether the user wants to accept responsibility or dishonorably blame it on the computer

Moo the cow
Apr 30, 2020

Statutory Ape posted:

i wonder exactly how he knows what color the inside of lowtax is

'Broken'

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

whether the user wants to accept responsibility or dishonorably blame it on the computer

lmao gently caress yes i love this explanation

E: which one is accepting responsibility, im trying to figure out if my life was a lie from like 88-96

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
We must upload tax mans consciousness to xenforo

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
abort humbly requests that the computer forget you tried to run that program
fail issues pathetic hypocritical admonishments to the computer for the faulty programs which you yourself selected

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal
How's he doing? I don't see any new posts on his Facebook :'(

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

I. M. Gei posted:

plz don’t die lowtax :(

you’re the only forums admin whose home address i know. if you die, i got no more leverage

:chloe:

Laslow
Jul 18, 2007
I have spine problems too and the thing I sympathize most with Lowtax is having idiots who keep suggesting weed even though it’s known that it gives me crazy anxiety.

Anyway good luck with everything, I don’t want to be homeless on the internet so you need to hang in there.

Cosmik Slop
Oct 9, 2007

What's a hole doing in my TARDIS?

Who gets to be head honcho if (God forbid) the worst someday happens to Lowtax?

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

One or all of his ex-wives.

The Cockler
Mar 31, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Cosmik Slop posted:

me fucker

Sleeveless
Dec 25, 2014

by Pragmatica

Also why did he use a cane made of glass that immediately shatters the moment he falls down instead of out of something sturdy and lightweight like aluminum. And how come if he's such a big comic book fan his entire gallery is full of generic superheroes instead of ones from actual comics. And furthermore wouldn't it just have been easier and quicker for him to use his super intelligence to be a hero himself instead of spending years causing catastrophic accidents trying to track down and groom someone into being a superhero for him.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

congratulations, The Cockler. i hope you will rule fairly

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Your Shoes
May 6, 2020

by Reene

Cosmik Slop posted:

Bain Capital or whatever bankruptcy firm buys it

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

i for one hope we move to a video conferencing model so my shirtless posting finally pays off

grillster
Dec 25, 2004

:chaostrump:
I like that idea... whatever thread has focus in the browser uses the webcam API to join the user and instead of pages of typed conversation, it's just a constant shouting match of 30 people of which 5 are not wearing a shirt, 3 are eating, 10 are smoking and 1 is furiously

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Holy poo poo Lowtax, thoughts & prayers.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

If you had a real hosed up spine and they could fix it up all perfect but they had to cut off your dick and use it as part of the repair, would you do it

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Now same question but it's not being used to fix your spine

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

So long, and thanks for all the fish gallbladdΣrs!

bird with big dick posted:

If you had a real hosed up spine and they could fix it up all perfect but they had to cut off your dick and use it as part of the repair, would you do it

no thanks m8 i dont wanna look like a giraffe

eggyolk
Nov 8, 2007

Tee and Pees Lowtax

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4V3Mo61fJM

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

bird with big dick posted:

This is a very good question. Are we talking the whole dick or can they like leave the root or something so I can try to find a woman that's really into small stacks of poker chips or something?

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

Imho the forums should switch to subscription based so we can make Lowtax wealthy enough with our posting that he can get great healthcare and maybe a kick-rear end metal spine

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

I'd pay 10 bux a year to post here, and help make Lowtax loaded

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
what happened wuith lowtax's baby being abducted

Synthetic Dreams
Jul 19, 2005

by Cyrano4747
I would donate one spinal disc to keep the Kyanka alive.

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal

Putty posted:

what happened wuith lowtax's baby being abducted

He has custody

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !