Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

Dell_Zincht posted:

Of course Lowtax doesn't post here anymore, we all bullied him into closing fyad.

Plus y'know, his current legal issues can't be helping.

I actually PMed him on facebook about this in the past and he said he doesn't post on SA because it makes him uncomfortable how everyone either busts his balls or like sucks up to him or something. He doesn't feel like he can just post like any other person...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

bring back fyad imo

also free pissflaps

Xemloth
Mar 27, 2011

Wait, what?

This Is Spinal Tax

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

Poor lowtax, i bet he's in so much pain all the time, back pain is awful and mine is only a little hosed.

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

kecske posted:

bring back fyad imo

also free pissflaps

Don't do either of these things

signalnoise
Mar 7, 2008

i was told my old av was distracting
spinal

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GP_0BhCw2rg

Sherry Bahm
Jul 30, 2003

filled with dolphins
The universe has not been kind to that man.

Moo the cow
Apr 30, 2020

Dixville posted:

I actually PMed him on facebook about this in the past and he said he doesn't post on SA because it makes him uncomfortable how everyone either busts his balls or like sucks up to him or something. He doesn't feel like he can just post like any other person...

Makes sense.

And I guess that with all his financial woes, he can't afford the :10bux: to register a new anonymous account.

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

Dixville posted:

That really sucks. Also people get really into his personal life like when he had that legal issue last year

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
Nvm

Dixville fucked around with this message at 14:52 on May 19, 2020

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
Anyways I hope Lowtax does ok, I think he's generally a good guy that just keeps having really really lovely poo poo happen to him.

Moo the cow
Apr 30, 2020

Dixville posted:

So he doesn't believe in using a parachute either. But of course that's exactly what someone with a parachute account WOULD say... hmmm
It's frankly embarrassing that he's been bullied off his own forums.

Dixville posted:

Anyways I hope Lowtax does ok, I think he's generally a good guy that just keeps having really really lovely poo poo happen to him.
Guy just cannot get a break. Did he run over a gypsy woman's dog or something?

Poor sod.

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

If only Seth would love me like I love him!

Knormal posted:

If every goon donated just one vertebrae Lowtax could have the greatest spine of all time.

idk then he'd just have the gooniest spine ever made

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

Dixville posted:

lowtax is most of the banned fyad posters, rip

it was the skin he needed to wear to walk among us

its what broke is spine, the weight of this burden

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

hey, one of you make a get well soon card that will fit as a banner ad and i got u

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax
Get better, Tax Man. :smith:

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

Trumps Baby Hands posted:

We only hear about him when something bad happens

you mean when something AWFUL happens? :haw:

seriously though, i wish him all the best

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
stay safe Lowtax! i'd post this on your Facebook page but i am only allowed to follow there, i am not one of the chosen few who gets to comment

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

Rutibex posted:

stay safe Lowtax! i'd post this on your Facebook page but i am only allowed to follow there, i am not one of the chosen few who gets to comment

He charges $10 for that feature

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Stay safe spine ghost.

angryrobots
Mar 31, 2005

I blame Facebook really

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

Rutibex posted:

If you're friends w him you can tag him in a post

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Look this isn't the easiest thing for me to say, both because it's personal to me, and because I know it might be upsetting to Rich and others to consider or whatever, and I know he's...sensitive.
But alright.

I've spent the last 18 months or so taking some classes on youtube and then applying that knowledge to build one of those bubbly flotation tube things they put Luke into in Star Wars. I have it in my detached garage right now so it's nice and private and the noise from the hot tub pumps doesn't upset the dogs that much. Anyway long story short I figure I'd offer if Lowtax wants to get intubated and live in a bubble tube in my garage until science is ready for his return, I'm just putting that out there.

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
Lowtax that sucks. :(

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4

Dixville posted:

Really really dumb poo poo

lmao why would lowtax post anywhere when goons trip over themselves to post chatlogs of the most innocuous conversations with him

Somebody fucked around with this message at 08:49 on May 20, 2020

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Dell_Zincht posted:

Of course Lowtax doesn't post here anymore, we all bullied him into closing fyad.

Plus y'know, his current legal issues can't be helping.

How do you bully someone who isn't present?

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

Glenn Quebec posted:

lmao why would lowtax post anywhere when goons trip over themselves to post chatlogs of the most innocuous conversations with him

Ad by Khad
Jul 25, 2007

Human Garbage
Watch me try to laugh this title off like the dickbag I am.

I also hang out with racists.
lowtax tried to warn us about the pusher bots, now he is being roboticized into one
pak chooie unf

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

lol

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

also its called a bacta tank

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
Yeah in retrospect maybe that was a bad idea...

Bloopsy
Jun 1, 2006

you have been visited by the Tasty Garlic Bread. you will be blessed by having good Garlic Bread in your life time, but only if you comment "ty garlic bread" in the thread below
Somebody get a 3d printer

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

Dixville posted:

Yeah in retrospect maybe that was a bad idea...

It's ok being a dweeby goon by accident is really the gooniest trait of all

He knows what he did :shrug:

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
Yeah but I decided he told me that privately so I prob shouldn't have posted it. My b

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Trumps Baby Hands posted:

We only hear about him when something bad happens

Well at least we get monthly updates.

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy

Dixville posted:

maybe I should send lowtax ten bucks so he can register to post on these forums as like Xatlow or something.

Ad by Khad
Jul 25, 2007

Human Garbage
Watch me try to laugh this title off like the dickbag I am.

I also hang out with racists.
he should use the forums username Byron Looper

not like Byron "Lowtax" Looper is using the name anymore, he's dead

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
Highdeath

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler