Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ass-penny
Jan 18, 2008

Dixville posted:

Yep, it's doing that whole destroying itself thing again!
Goondolences Lowtax Hope you get better soon!!

You follow Lowtax on FB?? Just surprised is all. The thought never occurred to me.

Good luck with your spine, Lowtax. Thanks for the forums my dude.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ass-penny
Jan 18, 2008

The Management posted:

Human spines are musculature are a clusterfuck. Walking upright was a mistake.
I agree with this, everything leading to my existence was a mistake fashow.

Also, beers to you, Salty Josh. I'm not gonna lie, I didn't understand what was going on with your fiance from what you posted, but it's your relationship and not mine. Glad you seem to be moving on.

Ass-penny
Jan 18, 2008

Pennywise the Frown posted:

It's not even necessarily creepy but just rude. Now he knows never to trust you or anyone else on FB who he chats with.

Yeah my years of making myself a person on FB messenger in spite of being a stranger on FB are wasted, thanks a lot Dixville.

Ass-penny
Jan 18, 2008

Slumpy posted:

"I saw a kindly old doctor man selling trinkets and baubles and various other wares and I saw a very nice looking third disc for a neck that he was selling, I asked him; 'sir, how much for the third disc?' and he said 'this third disc is thirty eight thousand dollars'"

This was funny as gently caress, thanks for posting. Had to tell my boss what I was laughing at.

Ass-penny
Jan 18, 2008

I. M. Gei posted:

(before anyone asks, no i will not post lowtax’s address, i’m not that stupid)

I'm not wondering why you aren't posting it, I'm wondering why you know it in the first place? What were the circumstances he was like, oh yeah, I. M. Gei, I live at 1234 Goon St.