Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

merk posted:

We are waiting on numbers from a small group of people.

You saw I ceded to Dhaes, right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
Numbers missing from:
dy.
Jamuraan
Hal Incandenza
bminus1

Please shame them.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

merk posted:

Numbers missing from:
dy.
Jamuraan
Hal Incandenza
bminus1

Please shame them.

Jamuraan once peed his pants while on vacation and then threw the underwear away but didn't think about the giant stain on his jeans and for hours was walking around smelling like pee and insisting that it wasn't him.

Chili
Jan 23, 2004

college kids ain't shit

Fun Shoe

merk posted:

Numbers missing from:
dy.
Jamuraan
Hal Incandenza
bminus1

Please shame them.

dy once attended a mafia goon meet. What a loser.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

CCKeane posted:

Jamuraan once peed his pants while on vacation and then threw the underwear away but didn't think about the giant stain on his jeans and for hours was walking around smelling like pee and insisting that it wasn't him.

Jamuraan's underwear matches his avatar, or so I've heard from Hal.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
bminus1 hasn't made a real mafia case in any game he's ever played. Will this be the first?

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

merk posted:

Numbers missing from:
dy.
Jamuraan
Hal Incandenza
bminus1

Please shame them.

They call him b- because those were the results he got in apiary school. It is the lowest grade.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

merk posted:

Numbers missing from:
dy.
Jamuraan
Hal Incandenza
bminus1

Please shame them.

They call him Hal Incandenza because everytime he opens his mouth the air is filled with a series of bleats only marginally mammalian.

mega dy
Dec 6, 2003

Voodoofly posted:

poo poo I do remember this. Sorry man I probably just missed your response or more likely was going to respond and then life and things happened. Assuming it was in last 3 years I’m blaming it on having a kid.

mega dy
Dec 6, 2003

Chili posted:

Oh hell yes.

I was gonna try and rope you in but the last time we spoke you seemed pretty not interested. Glad you're here.
I'm still generally not interested in mafia but I played a few weeks ago and it was fun and it's nice to have an internet reunion of sorts.

edit: also congrats man!

Sending them digits in now.

mega dy fucked around with this message at 16:31 on May 21, 2020

Cidrick
Jun 10, 2001

Praise the siamese

Way to confirm Highwire as your scum partner there

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before
I sent my numbers and secret role guesses over discord yesterday. I’ll pm to you now

Dhaes
Dec 1, 2006

You realize, of course, that everything I say is horseshit.

Hal Incandenza posted:

I’m suspicious of this clearly fake dhaes who uses capital letters

Would it make you feel better if I called you a twatwaffle or if I made a post quoting you 6 times with no words except a vote? :wotwot:

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

Some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help

Stealing this

Chili: my lil dude turned 3 last Sunday

Highwire
May 15, 2003

You see, I have this condition...

merk posted:

Numbers missing from:
dy.
Jamuraan
Hal Incandenza
bminus1

Please shame them.

I once played League of Legends with Jamuraan and he played Garen.

DysanX once recommended a restaurant in DC to me and even though I was in DC I did not go there as it was a long way from where I was staying.

I have only a vague memory of Hal Incandenza

I do not have any context for who bminus1 is but merk thinks they are bad at mafia so lets just say that.

Highwire
May 15, 2003

CCKeane posted:

Hi Highwire!

Keane once took me out in New York and got immediately lost in his own city.

He also took me and my wife to a Mexican restaurant just because he wanted to hear us say the names of Mexican foodstuff in an English accent. My wife is a Spanish PhD and I've been learning Spanish for many years.

I know Keane has submitted his numbers but I wish he hadn't.

Chili
Jan 23, 2004

college kids ain't shit

Fun Shoe

Highwire posted:

He also took me and my wife to a Mexican restaurant just because he wanted to hear us say the names of Mexican foodstuff in an English accent. My wife is a Spanish PhD and I've been learning Spanish for many years.

I feel like your time with us was probably just as goofy. Didn't I put you in a guest room that was like painted neon green?

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Highwire posted:

I WAS SO EXCITED TO HEAR BURRITOS IN AN ENGLISH ACCENT.

mega dy
Dec 6, 2003

I vaguely remember going to a vegan restaurant in Baltimore with Chili and a british couple who was visiting. Was that you Highwire, or does Chili just run a flophouse for mafia brits?

Highwire
May 15, 2003

Chili posted:

I feel like your time with us was probably just as goofy. Didn't I put you in a guest room that was like painted neon green?

We played Frisbee Golf, had a nice in-person Goon Meet and played Mafia IRL, went to a mall, and went on a boat ride in Baltimore. Also you arranged an extremely nice meal on my birthday which remains one of my fondest travel memories.

Highwire
May 15, 2003

dy. posted:

I vaguely remember going to a vegan restaurant in Baltimore with Chili and a british couple who was visiting. Was that you Highwire, or does Chili just run a flophouse for mafia brits?

That sounds like us - you were definitely at the Disc Golf game we played on the Sunday and I think at the in-person mafia games the night before...

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

b-minus1 posted:

I sent my numbers and secret role guesses over discord yesterday. I’ll pm to you now

I PM'd my numbers to merk almost immediately yesterday and he apparently didn't get that either, wtf merk

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Hal Incandenza posted:

I PM'd my numbers to merk almost immediately yesterday and he apparently didn't get that either, wtf merk

Okay pretend you are really old for this

YEAH BUT YOU JUST PMED MERK YOUR SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER INSTEAD AND HE GOT CONFUSED BECAUSE IT WAS 0 1 AND HE SAID IT HAD TO BE POSITIVE.

Heh heh heh, got 'em.

Chili
Jan 23, 2004

college kids ain't shit

Fun Shoe

Highwire posted:

We played Frisbee Golf, had a nice in-person Goon Meet and played Mafia IRL, went to a mall, and went on a boat ride in Baltimore. Also you arranged an extremely nice meal on my birthday which remains one of my fondest travel memories.

Oh, that's awesome! I remember all of that now!

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
I AM NOT PERFECT

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
Ok, it's literally just Jamuraan now that hasn't submitted numbers.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
Just make him vanilla scum so we can start

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
3,16 Highwire
5,3 Cidrick
6,9 Jamuraan
7,1 Grandicap
8,3 Chili
2,1 dy.
2,2 Pander
1,1 wins32767
1,1 Voodoofly
1,1 Keane
4,2 Hal Incandenza
4,3 b-minus1
4,3 Spoonsy

Please PM me your role selections.

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

merk posted:

3,16 Highwire
5,3 Cidrick
6,9 Jamuraan
7,1 Grandicap
8,3 Chili
2,1 dy.
2,2 Pander
1,1 wins32767
1,1 Voodoofly
1,1 Keane
4,2 Hal Incandenza
4,3 b-minus1
4,3 Spoonsy

Please PM me your role selections.

Merk can you put the draft order in the OP.

Man it feels good to say that to someone else.

Chili
Jan 23, 2004

college kids ain't shit

Fun Shoe
Seems like there's no escape for grandicap. merk did you catch all that stuff?

Highwire
May 15, 2003

Stone Cold Steve Austin grabs me the first pick!

Message sent Mark!

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
I sent my message to claim the best role

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

Chili posted:

Seems like there's no escape for grandicap. merk did you catch all that stuff?

Oh, yes. Grandicap is actually Dhaes now.

Cidrick
Jun 10, 2001

Praise the siamese
And the booger cop easily slides into the second round. I'll be up in everyone's nasal cavities before you all know it.

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

I just got off a two hour call where someone kept complaining about the "Chinese illegals" shutting down the country, and wasn't able to yell at them because that idiot has the sole ability to torpedo a bridge loan we need to refurb a destitute property that we seized from a slumlord so that, once it's occupant ready, we can move some elderly residents into the refurb housing so that we can then clean out the mold of their existing falling apart housing.

This game needs to open so I can yell at someone.

Dhaes
Dec 1, 2006

Voodoofly posted:

I just got off a two hour call where someone kept complaining about the "Chinese illegals" shutting down the country, and wasn't able to yell at them because that idiot has the sole ability to torpedo a bridge loan we need to refurb a destitute property that we seized from a slumlord so that, once it's occupant ready, we can move some elderly residents into the refurb housing so that we can then clean out the mold of their existing falling apart housing.

This game needs to open so I can yell at someone.

Scream at me, papi :allears:

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
Blame Jamuraan.

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

Dhaes posted:

Scream at me, papi :allears:

You aren't a big enough douche to substitute for a racist Silicon Valley VC idiot who started on third base with family money but pretends he hit a homer with his "engineering" skills. Seriously, he must have said "I think like an engineer so . . . . " ten times on that call.

Thanks for trying though.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Voodoofly posted:

You aren't a big enough douche to substitute for a racist Silicon Valley VC idiot who started on third base with family money but pretends he hit a homer with his "engineering" skills. Seriously, he must have said "I think like an engineer so . . . . " ten times on that call.

My dude I am here for you, as an engineer, and also being from new York so I've got douchebaggery covered.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dhaes
Dec 1, 2006

Voodoofly posted:

I am racist. I hate elves.