Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007

Statutory Ape posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ZkqOKD1uFU

lmao tealc "do i????????????????????" like he definitely also realized the trillion times jack said indeed back and it being a joke

i always assumed atlantis sucked for basically no reason i guess and so i didnt watch it until about 2012. man, that show rules i love the cast so much mostly

Is that baby jason mamoa or just potato quality playing tricks on me? I was re-watching SG1 recently, kind of weird rough start that I don't remember at all seeing it as a kid. There was a lot of open-mouth shocked when people realized they had to work with a g-g-g-g-irl!?!

Guess I always saw em out of order though, didn't even know or see the movie until later and I was so annoyed how they changed all the actors from the show and it seemed so wrong. I've seen the movie again since then and it's definitely a good movie, I was just shocked as a kid. I maintain Kurt Russell still looks wrong for the macguyver role, look like jean claude van dam movie miniboss.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
I need to rewatch it again apparently because I was about to say I appreciated they kept the nerd scientist guy the same between show and movie but holy poo poo, no, that's the loving lizard king in the movie version.

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
sort of re-watched stargate last night:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A71OU0NpcwM