Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nebakenezzer
Sep 13, 2005

The Mote in God's Eye

I've not seen much of the stargates, but what I've seen it seems legit. One episode involved Dom DeLuise as some sort of Alien who was exploring the multiverse by riding around in people's minds and sharing their experiences. Another involved Dan Castellaneta, who for some reason was sharing the mind of Richard Dean Anderson's character and it was sorta driving him insane with the stories and the high stakes drama. In the end, he's vindicated that his visions are true...and we learn Richard Dean Anderson has been sharing memories from Castellaneta's life and been enjoying how normal and chill Dan's life is

Also apparently post Farscape Stargate cast Ben Browder AND Claudia Black as characters? Not really sure, but like I said, legit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU