Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fuckstick
Nov 30, 2000

We all know the guy at work or school or the bar that made up his own lyrics to every song on the radio..

I am him.

Here’s some classic oldies for you. Post Malone may as well stay out. Name that tune!

First selection:
once upon a time I was trying to poo poo, but I could only squeeze out a fart..but once it broke loose, it blew my rear end in a top hat apart

Second offering:
big ol hairy vagina
Why don’t your owner learn how to shave
Ohhh big old hairy vagina
There’s too much hair and it’s in my way

There’s two to start us off. Unfortunately, I have more.

NAME THAT TUNE!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fuckstick
Nov 30, 2000

Internetjack posted:

Contribution:
Four letter woman,
Four letter woman to me

A little help here? Genre?

Fuckstick
Nov 30, 2000

WILDTURKEY101 posted:

wrapped up like a douche into the ruler in the night

Ain’t gettin no puss so I rub my boner in the night

Fuckstick
Nov 30, 2000

Meredith Baxter-Burnout posted:

Because your piss, your piss is in my lips.

I want your fist, your fist, betweeeen my hips

Fuckstick
Nov 30, 2000

SilvergunSuperman posted:

Got a mushy head, better than the rest

Machine head

Fuckstick
Nov 30, 2000

Cubone posted:

Total Eclipse of the Heart

e: courtesy of my dad:

Keep on rocking in the free world. Your old man is awesome by the way.

Fuckstick
Nov 30, 2000

I’ve noticed that a lot of the music I clown on are dead giveaways when you sing them, so naming the tune won’t be hard. And now for some wholesome country and western music.

I wanna introduce to my kinfolk
To my sister mother..
To my uncle father..
To my cousin brother..

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fuckstick
Nov 30, 2000

Ugly In The Morning posted:

I figured someone would post some Pearl Jam because Eddie Vedder is loving incomprehensible. And that song is peak Pearl Jam sounding like someone trying to sing with their fist in their mouth.

A friend of mine has made up new words to pretty much anything Vedder ever sang. I can’t remember any of it. He really needs to write that poo poo down and make some YouTube videos.