Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

Shard posted:

They just need to jazz up the main plate. It's so boring as is.

It was apparently supposed to have a globe behind the TNT logo, but they didn't want that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

Shard posted:

They just need to jazz up the main plate. It's so boring as is.

It just needs some texture, like The Big Gold Belt had

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

The side effect of random jokes on BTE episodes
https://twitter.com/PAvalon/status/1265373382280982528

rantmo
Jul 30, 2003

A smile better suits a hero

That is deeply upsetting.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Profoundly cursed

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

does Ruby Riott know about this

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
hopefully Leva, Nyla and the other nerds are pushing Cody on doing a big Halloween event w/ costumes, because it'd own bones

HOT! New Memes
May 31, 2006

The rescheduled shows are set to start up in July starting with Rochester followed by New Jersey where Blood and Guts was scheduled. What are the odds that they will get the okay to start running shows by then?

I just got an email saying that I can get Phillies tickets for a July 1st game. A stadium full of people seems like 0-60 on opening stuff back up.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Germansimp posted:

The jobber's uniform

Critical
Aug 23, 2007

smarxist posted:

hopefully Leva, Nyla and the other nerds are pushing Cody on doing a big Halloween event w/ costumes, because it'd own bones

If you want to see Kenny Omega being a giant nerd they did that this past Halloween.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LGuvqWQ1h3I

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

smarxist posted:

Kenny, at least, probably loves Halloween

https://twitter.com/njpwglobal/status/924971509109571586

rantmo
Jul 30, 2003

Is there anyone in AEW worth caring about who is not a colossal dork?

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

rantmo posted:

Is there anyone in AEW worth caring about who is not a colossal dork?

Is Fenix a dork?

rantmo
Jul 30, 2003

Pylons posted:

Is Fenix a dork?

I mean, his brother is a spooky skeleton wizard so there's got to be at least some proximity bleed.

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

nvm

Davros1 fucked around with this message at 21:25 on May 27, 2020

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
Doesn't Cody own Halloween Havok?

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

https://twitter.com/tntdrama/status/1265735825813168128?s=20

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

cancelled any day now

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Germansimp posted:

Chicken before the egg. That Ruby cosplay is what the BTE joke was referencing.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Dynamite replaced by Dancing And Singing Rich People.

Hefty Leftist
Jun 26, 2011

"You know how vodka or whiskey are distilled multiple times to taste good? It's the same with shit. After being digested for the third time shit starts to taste reeeeeeaaaally yummy."

pissant t shirt company

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

Good. Glad they're going intermittent live rather than full live. Feels safer.

SHVPS4DETH
Mar 19, 2009

seen so much i'm going blind
and i'm brain-dead virtually

Ramrod XTreme

karmicknight posted:

It's happened, I feel solidarity with Eat My Fuc.

DO YA

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

The TNT champion should win you cameos on TNT shows. Something really dumb and goofy that explains why the channel sponsored a title.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Gumball Gumption posted:

The TNT champion should win you cameos on TNT shows. Something really dumb and goofy that explains why the channel sponsored a title.

Cody Rhodes - coming soon to Snowpiercer.

SHVPS4DETH
Mar 19, 2009

seen so much i'm going blind
and i'm brain-dead virtually

Ramrod XTreme

Crapple! posted:

That's more like it. Still not sure about the giant block letters for "TNT". They could have dressed that up a little

Pylons posted:

It was apparently supposed to have a globe behind the TNT logo, but they didn't want that.

the letters in the circle is literally the brand logo that's in the corner of the screen for every ep of dynamite :psyduck:

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

SHVPS4DETH posted:

the letters in the circle is literally the brand logo that's in the corner of the screen for every ep of dynamite :psyduck:

Yeah and it looks terrible on a belt.

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

Going to be honest, very few wrestling belts look all that good. Usually we're just used to them. I think it looks fine, where my standard for "fine" is "not embarrassing"

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

https://twitter.com/AEWonTNT/status/1265735616630685696?s=19

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Lamuella posted:

Going to be honest, very few wrestling belts look all that good. Usually we're just used to them. I think it looks fine, where my standard for "fine" is "not embarrassing"

Yeah. I think it looks a bit out of place in AEW because it's a corporate slickness that they've kind of avoided. Kinda, they flip back and forth between big corporation and plucky DIY underdogs in their presentation.

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 61 days!
As someone who has seen plenty of crappy wrestling belt designs over the years, the TNT belt looks okay to me. It certainly can't be the worst belt design in a world where the 24/7 title exists, or a world where the TNA title at one point had the Impact logo hotglued over the GFW logo.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

one time i said the tnt belt was unsalvageable. but in reality, it's not. Because it's not done and the guy said some stuff that makes it sound like it will look better in the future and that'll be pretty good. Aw yeah

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Gumball Gumption posted:

digitally insert the champ into the lovely movie that plays as the intro to dynamite

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
how the hell did the wwe ever have a spinner belt

like spinners were over before they had it

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH

smarxist posted:

how the hell did the wwe ever have a spinner belt

like spinners were over before they had it

The person running the show is perpetually ten years behind the times

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Raskolnikov38 posted:

digitally insert the champ into the lovely movie that plays as the intro to dynamite

REMAKE THE LIBRARIAN STARING PETER AVALON

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Yeah all those 'finished' images of the belt that have been circulating so far are fan edits where they 'fixed' the belt

I don't think the belts original design should be kept but here's to hoping they fancy it up somehow

The Croc
Dec 19, 2004

A-well-a everybody's heard about the bird!

OH YEAH!

https://twitter.com/LanceHoyt/status/1265760688204546049

swole v Lance continues....

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?

Gumball Gumption posted:

Hangman lariats the snowpiercer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Looks like they are joking though so that's better than the usual worked twitter nonsense