Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

STAC Goat posted:

Everyone once and awhile you see an athlete who just does poo poo that your mind can't process how its even physically possible to do without wires or superpowers or something.

Fenix Orange Cassidy is one of those guys.

FTFY

You're still right about Fenix. Just that Orange also busts stuff out that makes you go "wait what just happened?!" also. Big part of why the match was so good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

blast0rama posted:

From WOR today: Fenix should be good to go for Saturday; they believe Baker's injury is "serious" but it's unknown; Matt Jackson has a rib injury, could be broken but may be "cartilage or bruised".

gently caress. I was worried about that on the replay of the spot where you can see her lower leg just flop to the side (i.e. no stability) when Kris hooked it for a pin.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Crapple! posted:

Brodie Lee was a bit questionable here. Something about his delivery in the live setting just seems off. His pre-taped stuff is great though.

I legit think the other wrestlers loudly heckling him during his promo was unexpected and completely threw him off.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Cavauro posted:

if fenix is out maybe FTR will debut together as the mystery entrant and the replacement, and they'll both win the title shot and face jon moxley in a handicap match and win the aew world championship belt

I would be furious because I was about to joke answer the Revival in the prediction game for the mystery opponent

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

CobiWann posted:

The camerawork in AEW makes so much of a difference. Imagine the cuts back and forth between the Elite, Hangman, and the Inner Circle during the last fifteen seconds of the show if this was the WWE.

Does someone not follow the WWE thread?

Jerusalem posted:

Because you guys are arguing about cucumbers, you deserve this horror:

https://i.imgur.com/ymkWCAT.mp4

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Benne posted:

Somehow this is the first time I've heard OC talk

He sounds exactly like I expected

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-JeAtXB6l0U

Also, lol at "Wait I'm fighting all of those people?!"

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

SamuraiFoochs posted:

I officially ordered DoN. gently caress Boomer guilt trips about "fiscal responsibility", LET'S loving GO

Who are these boomers giving you guilt trips? They're the worst - don't listen to them.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

SamuraiFoochs posted:

That would be my parents. If you want deets, check the general thread and my post history, otherwise feel free to avoid my whining, namaste.

Totally not a call-out or anything. I live in AZ so I see all kinds of lovely FYGM boomers which is where I was coming from.

Sorry if I hit a nerve :(

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

The funeral of Vanguard one is a masterclass of characters playing off each other.

AEW has made me laugh to the point of tears twice in the last three days during a pandemic and I will forever be grateful for it :)

Also, I still love Hangman Adam Page: "I've known the groom, Nick Jackson..."

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

There's something amazingly hilarious about Matt Hardy calling Jesus Christ a good brother

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Troxartas posted:

He's a big Liv Morgan mark

Sometimes I randomly think of the way Liv said "OH gently caress" in that Elimination Chamber match and laugh to myself.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Wendell posted:

As long as Kenny is surprised by the villain's identity each time.

I'm fully on board if they do this plus six months into the show the villain is actually Colt Cabana to tie into the BTE storyline.

Also, I'm pissed - I'm getting internet upgraded today and they are coming right at the start of Dynamite :argh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Germansimp posted:

The side effect of random jokes on BTE episodes
https://twitter.com/PAvalon/status/1265373382280982528

Chicken before the egg. That Ruby cosplay is what the BTE joke was referencing.