Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

this week's dynamite poster of the week cheated to become dynamite poster of the week, using a cheat code. the first runner up also cheated but was countered with a stronger code. the remaining runners up did not cheat. i don't know how this happened and i didn't know it could happen. in any case i've installed anti-cheat software and hopefully this won't happen again

1. xbilkis
2. Seth Rollins
3. take the moon
4. Shard
5. Wiltsghost

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5z3WtUZ33H4&t=72s

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Germansimp posted:

Also, was it me or did Kaz and Sky give Cabana poo poo for doing his moonsault right when Knox was still checking on Fenix?

he is a known "not carer" about others. "not carer about others"

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

10 used to go by cody vance and is best known for apparently going to two wrestling schools several years apart and being 'some guy' in a couple of indies in-between

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

he was quoting The Special Little Boy by Dawn Castillo

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

in-ring, half the division needs time to develop and those who don't are unavailable or preoccupied. power through

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

you must. Must provide opportunity. not championship opportunities. But opportunities outside of a performance center style loop (not that kind of loop) of everyone staying in their place and being arbitrarily moved upward based on the ideas of an out of touch lunatic who does not care about the potential wrestling ability of any one. They must have a bad match on the ppv for the good of all

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

my idea right now is that everyone says "take that moon" to posts made by take the moon. Similar to when people say "Eat My Fuc" but with the opposite meaning.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Oh Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaahhhh

edit i've messed up this time

Cavauro fucked around with this message at 03:50 on May 22, 2020

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

thank you for helping to keep wrestling special

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

if fenix is out maybe FTR will debut together as the mystery entrant and the replacement, and they'll both win the title shot and face jon moxley in a handicap match and win the aew world championship belt

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

he is selling the back ribs which were injured several years in the past

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i hope the show will be good. it looks pretty good for missing 40% of the wrestlers. or more. i don't remember

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

there is something different about the reply box. I wanted to say something about aew but this reply box distracted me and made me lose my train of thought. It's the box where you type after you've selected "reply" On the old man's computer. i don't know if it's different on the telephone

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

they're both very easy to read. nick is simply unintelligent. he doesn't really emote that much either way, and not much goes on with him. matt is much more lively and the one who has made everything about the entire operation happen between them, and resents his brother but hates himself For it

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

The difference between brodie lee in AEW and ken kennedy or EC3 in TNA is actual verifiable high-end talent that was there long before they went to WWE and was wasted for a long time to the point that people think they are only a big deal in AEW because of WWE. 2011 Brodie Lee would have been a big name in AEW if he had never gone to WWE. If it were to ever happen, the same goes for Chris Hero or Cesaro, etc. Granted he wouldn't have debuted so big because he would've already been kicking around but he would've been #1 big guy material if he'd gone to Japan or anywhere else

Shawn Spears is the real mistake. edit: and i think they realized that a while back, in terms of push

Cavauro fucked around with this message at 00:31 on May 23, 2020

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

stigma? How bout ligma. ah. new page once again. i'm sorry. and I'm sorry about this curse happening

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i don't begrudge anyone for not giving him or aew a break on how stanky it is to work with mike tyson. and i don't like it either. like even in saying he did his time, he didn't go to a real prison and served half of a light sentence. but man what a tragic figure. he definitely grew up in a life that is probably a good guide for creating some of the worst humans in terms of being shaped by selfishness, fear, anger, stupidity, remorselessness, everything. i'm surprised he did rehab his image as someone else said.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

tyson got constant celeb visits, delicious spam, ramen and candy bars, was allowed to not do any work or betterment he didn't want to do and openly called everyone there cowards. I was there as his cellmate, back when it was called the youth center. he usually would tell me to taste his food to make sure it didn't have poo poo or poison in it and then tell me to eat the rest of it anyway. he purchased a capri sun for me one time and it had this weird food mold or some kind of rodent leavings or something in the bottom of the pouch somehow but i had to show my appreciation. interesting fact: that joint and capri sun were both started in 1969.

Cavauro fucked around with this message at 03:28 on May 23, 2020

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

SamuraiFoochs posted:

I officially ordered DoN. gently caress Boomer guilt trips about "fiscal responsibility", LET'S loving GO

do you suppose jon moxley will win his match or lose to Big Bird? Did you watch that guy in the G1. I think you did

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

hope there is a spot where oc climbs the ladder and then drapes himself over it and falls asleep. hell someone said this before on here i think. i didn't think about it until i started typing this. who said this? Hello?

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

thank you smarxist

Cavauro fucked around with this message at 08:05 on May 23, 2020

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i suppose something should be done about posting awards for the pay per view events in order to not disappoint rarity. if no one wants to start doing poster of the months, or poster of the pay per view event, or something similar, then send me a pm or say "i'm going to do it" in this thread. if you want to use my trademark 'dynamite poster of the ____' even though it's not the show dynamite, then you're allowed. if no one does it then i might do it. Apologies for being off-topic. i won't post about it again in here.

i meant to say anyone instead of no one. that's why i edited this post. i've taken some medicine to help me deal with feeling really bad and i must go to bed!

Cavauro fucked around with this message at 10:02 on May 23, 2020

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

if you push luther button. He takes a poo poo. Hoo stinky!

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

simple smooth plates tend to look like they are way too thin and lovely no matter how they are designed besides that. side plates looking way busier just makes it stand out even worse. current design is unsalvageable

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

yes, it does suck it that this is happening. But at least you get to watch mike tyson walk into the middle of the aew ring and fall asleep on the mat instead of having a match putting over big swole or somebody like that

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

nick jackson in particular gives off a similar vibe to former vine star and youtuber LA turtle

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

they should be called coolroids

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

wardlow v cage big programme

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

warrior mana

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

cody has done a lot of research and stumbled upon the big fetish scene surrounding people who share NienNunb's teeth and jaw structure, eating things. basically a slight jaw and rounded face dominated by rather large front teeth. this is something that was on his 'easter egg' whiteboard in a past BTE. this is going to be a huge phenomenon within the next 2 years. keep watching

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

really cool how this forum created such a Popular meme. i wonder how many are aware it's about wrestling?

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

you gonna eat that?

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

JUNGLE BOY posted:

I hope she cuts a shoot promo on AEW for violating HIPPA about her injury

liking it

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

I apologize for this insensitive message. I'm going to delete it soon

I deleted it now. it was basically saying "big swole" about a booty hole, due to a disease. Not okay

Cavauro fucked around with this message at 16:54 on May 27, 2020

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

call it aew fireworks and each episode is an in-character look into the life of a wrestler, tag team, or faction. perhaps a day in the life. it's called fire works because it's showing how "the" fire "works"

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

cancelled any day now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

one time i said the tnt belt was unsalvageable. but in reality, it's not. Because it's not done and the guy said some stuff that makes it sound like it will look better in the future and that'll be pretty good. Aw yeah