Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

Rarity posted:

I will be staying up late for Double Or Nothing because it's been 3 months since I've been able to livepost for any show and I miss getting to kick back and chat poo poo with my wrasslebuddies :(

:toot:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:
hangman get those longboys just to later get the shortboys pop

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

PunkBoy posted:

Alternate angle of Hangman's run-in:

:allears:

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

The EU-lite if you will

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

i hope we get another awkward clip of Tony wearing a too-big jacket trying to hug someone

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Rarity posted:

This gives me a great idea. Make the AEW video game a kart racer :colbert:

what if it was one of those weird horse bag games and you played as hangman page riding a horse

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I9nps26fRsQ

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

karmicknight posted:

Spoilers from the AEW writers room of the TEW 2013 thread Hiram is running. Please join team AEW, AEW thread.

I turned my back on AEW to book ROH back into relevance. Sorry thread.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Cavauro posted:

my idea right now is that everyone says "take that moon" to posts made by take the moon. Similar to when people say "Eat My Fuc" but with the opposite meaning.
:thunk:

Gonna try this

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Has Cody's Famous Friend Stephen Amell shown up at all? I can't recall. Or even recall hearing his name at all recently.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

cams posted:

is anyone else considering breaking quarantine to hang out with (less than 10) people to watch the ppv

our friend would only have 6 or 7 people there but i still feel weird about it

i miss friends but i am scared :(

Not to scare you but spending 3-4 hours in an enclosed space with a group of people who you have no idea as to their infection status is the worst thing you could do. People can be asymptomatic and still infectious.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Cavauro posted:

stigma? How bout ligma. ah. new page once again. i'm sorry. and I'm sorry about this curse happening

whats ligma

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

smarxist posted:

The crowd was going out of their loving minds, and then the upside down horns lmao

Anyone dunking on the Longhorns is good by me.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

I made an incredibly dumb video, please watch:

https://streamable.com/2udgcg

edit: oof the background audio is really hard to hear on phone speakers whooops

Amp fucked around with this message at 14:40 on May 24, 2020

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

I really want to give this to someone as an avatar

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Ganso Bomb posted:

My avatar is very old

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Ganso Bomb posted:

I LOVE YOU

HEHE HE HE

:D

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Fenrir posted:

Swole loving owns and she was the best part by far of the "crowd" last night

Swole vs Everyone book it Big Bicep Tony

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

when I eat like this people call me disgusting but when Shida does it all of a sudden it's cute and wholesome

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

MorningMoon posted:

It's okay if you're eating next to a title belt

guess i'm becoming one of those title belt guys now

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Rarity posted:

That's the best episode of BTE I've seen and it's not even close

I think my favorite is when they killed Adam Cole. Cody just going “He’s talking about murdering him. Capital murder. Adam Cole is going to go to heaven. gently caress guys. Jesus.” is my favorite line in the entire run. It also has the segment when Cody is cutting a prerecorded promo for ROH and just keeps saying "gently caress THE REVIVAL."

Also it ended with Adam Cole being dead.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

https://twitter.com/boy_myth_legend/status/1265427288155357184

:thunk:

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Huh, so it is Wednesday after all.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Turns out everybody dies includes in the murderhawk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

smarxist posted:

hopefully Leva, Nyla and the other nerds are pushing Cody on doing a big Halloween event w/ costumes, because it'd own bones

Kenny, at least, probably loves Halloween

https://twitter.com/njpwglobal/status/924971509109571586