Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

I love this company so much. Whoever said that this was the epitome of Marty and Sarah's "Little Boy poo poo" is completely right.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

I really do wish that they'd gone literal with Cage as a machine in LU. Just wholesale rip off the Weapon X story and have him hunt down whoever replaced his bones with metal (obviously it would have been Dario).

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

take the moon posted:

maybe someone picks up on this on the next page but like i did feel fairly insulted when the camera was all about shawn spears dick & rear end. but who am i rly? i deserve that treatment

i mean its better than the E yea but like cmon

Straight up that did not need to be on the PPV. I would've been pretty ambivalent about it if it'd been on Dark or even as a cooldown segment on Dynamite. I was one of a scant few Spears defenders when AEW started up but the dude is largely dead weight at this point.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Profoundly cursed