Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Croc
Dec 19, 2004

A-well-a everybody's heard about the bird!

OH YEAH!

Germansimp posted:

Also, was it me or did Kaz and Sky give Cabana poo poo for doing his moonsault right when Knox was still checking on Fenix?

I watched it back and yeah they did Kaz i couldn't hear but Sky says couldn't you see him laying there or words to that effect they looked very unhappy about it all anyway and it was clearly not part of "the show"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Croc
Dec 19, 2004

OH YEAH!

coconono posted:

Britt still hasn't responded to my interview request. I've even got a Tony Schiavone mask and everything.

Have you tried standing outside her dental practice

The Croc
Dec 19, 2004

OH YEAH!

Its so long since Brodie's had a real match i think people are forgetting how good he is. Theres no scenario where him winning makes sense but him and Mox will probably have a hell of a match.

The Croc
Dec 19, 2004

OH YEAH!

StarkRavingMad posted:

Cage let his contract with IMPACT come to an end back in January. He could always re-sign there, but right now he is a free agent as far as anyone knows.

I thought the story was he had signed but then got injured around the same time needing surgery that was going to take him out for the year and then corona hit and now most people are out for the year.

The Croc
Dec 19, 2004

OH YEAH!

Jerusalem posted:

Wasn't it Jake who refused to bump for Muhammad Ali? Maybe Tyson has been hired to give him a receipt? :ohdear:

Yes it was.

The Croc
Dec 19, 2004

OH YEAH!

Nightmare Collective remains the worst thing AEW has done so far and I am glad they at least had the sense to can it even if tbh they canned it about 2 months too late. But yeah you want things to work and I do feel bad for Mel ect who shaved her head for an angle that died and I think has been used once since then? But i am glad AEW isn't a power through promotion who double down on their bad visions.

The Croc
Dec 19, 2004

OH YEAH!

Quantum of Phallus posted:

Is there a preshow?

Yes, Best Friends v Private Party is on it.

The Croc
Dec 19, 2004

OH YEAH!

blunt posted:

Awh man, Fyter Fest was apparently gonna be in London this year until covid happened 😔

I know it made me super sad :(

The Croc
Dec 19, 2004

OH YEAH!

Was it Santana that got the video package just before the world went to hell which made him out as the biggest face in wrestling just talking about all the bad stuff that had happened to him at the start of the year (which is like a hold my beer given how things have been the past few months)

The Croc
Dec 19, 2004

OH YEAH!

DeathChicken posted:

That felt like the most decisively Inner Circle has ever been clowned, too. They went in with a gear advantage, they had a numbers advantage through most of it due to Hangman having the navigational skills of a drunken turnip, they still lost. Good thing too, as it seems like in the buildup they almost always managed to be standing at the end of Dynamite.

Basically inner Circle are built like what if the nWo actually showed alittle rear end from time to time.

The Croc
Dec 19, 2004

OH YEAH!

25 is pretty much the going price for wrestling shirts. Paid that for most of the ones i own when bought at a venue.

The Croc
Dec 19, 2004

OH YEAH!

Aew 5 0

Omega and hardy solve crimes in hawaii driving a golf cart the villian is always sammy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Croc
Dec 19, 2004

OH YEAH!

https://twitter.com/LanceHoyt/status/1265760688204546049

swole v Lance continues....