Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HOT! New Memes
May 31, 2006

So is the stadium stampede one fall or is it elimination?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HOT! New Memes
May 31, 2006

I like to think after his promo on BTE hangman page just decided to forest gump it and start running.

Eventually ending up in Florida running thru the stadium looking to his right and seeing omega in trouble. Ran over to save his partner and then just kept going.

HOT! New Memes
May 31, 2006

STAC Goat posted:

I have very mixed feelings about Mike Tyson. He doesn't strike me as worth the totally random inclusion.

I think it would have been seen as less random if the event was still in Vegas.

My guess is the contract was signed before the venue switch and it was easier just to go with it.

HOT! New Memes
May 31, 2006

If they are debuting someone new for the ladder match I feel like it has to be someone fairly well known and not just a good indy wrestler.

My guess is it’s going to be Christopher Daniels

Also wasn’t Hybrid2 on one of the roads to double or nothing?

HOT! New Memes
May 31, 2006

The rescheduled shows are set to start up in July starting with Rochester followed by New Jersey where Blood and Guts was scheduled. What are the odds that they will get the okay to start running shows by then?

I just got an email saying that I can get Phillies tickets for a July 1st game. A stadium full of people seems like 0-60 on opening stuff back up.