Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

posting smiling
this thread is for the gear heads. from engines to crankshafts, you've come to the right place. be sure to bring a towel because we're going to get greasy.

2020 ferarri f8 tributo

you're gonna like the 710 horse power the v8 engine delivers. this one is a little sporty. not for the family man.

2020 nissan versa

if you can handle the 122 horse power, then you've got a treat in store for you with automatic emrergency braking and active cruise control new in the 2020 model. if i had a family i would also be happy to see the top rate safety features. you won't be worried putting the car seat in the back of this one.

2020 kia telluride

the 291 horse power packs a kick in this sport utility vehicle. with 3 rows of seats, i'll have plenty of room for my growing family. the best in class fuel economy makes it a great choice for a cross country road trip. when the kids are a little older i imagine me and the wife taking them on a tour of the national parks. and when we're at home, it will be perfect for taking them to soccer practice or maybe they will be interested in base ball. i imagine my daughter could develop an interest in gymnastics and we would be supportive, but not the overbearing sports parents who put too much pressure on their kids. our parenting style would be more casual and we'd make sure the kids grew up well adjusted. by the time our oldest is in high school we'd be talking about getting a learner's permit and even passing down the 2020 kia telluride. "we've had a lot of good memories in this car" we'd say as we handed over the keys. "don't wreck it" i would joke, but i know he'll drive responsibly. he's not that kind of kid. and it will be convenient for him to have a car when he goes off to college. his mom hopes he won't choose a far away school, but at least he'll be able to drive home for the holidays. it will be a bittersweet trip to the dealership getting a replacement, knowing that we no longer have a need for so much space. yes our youngest is still at home, but the years pass so quickly we know she'll be out of the house before we know it. i'm contemplating not getting a new car, but following my dream of getting another motorcycle like a had as a young man, but my wife talks me out of it. i'm getting on in years and the safety concerns worry her. we may be looking at an empty nest, but we know that we have plenty of happy years remaining with each other. and before we know it, we'll have to think about grandkids. maybe retirement won't be so peaceful after all i'll joke to my wife and she'll humor me with a short laugh, but she really knows i'm looking forward to our new phase of life as grandparents.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heather Papps

hello friend

i'm looking to get a new set of summer tires, but i want to be sure that they are sturdy enough to support the weight of all my hopes and dreams do you have a rec?

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

posting smiling

Heather Papps posted:

i'm looking to get a new set of summer tires, but i want to be sure that they are sturdy enough to support the weight of all my hopes and dreams do you have a rec?

there is a consensus on this among gear heads: get four black rubber tires.

City of Glompton

posting smiling posted:

this thread is for the gear heads. from engines to crankshafts, you've come to the right place. be sure to bring a towel because we're going to get greasy.

2020 ferarri f8 tributo

you're gonna like the 710 horse power the v8 engine delivers. this one is a little sporty. not for the family man.

2020 nissan versa

if you can handle the 122 horse power, then you've got a treat in store for you with automatic emrergency braking and active cruise control new in the 2020 model. if i had a family i would also be happy to see the top rate safety features. you won't be worried putting the car seat in the back of this one.

2020 kia telluride

the 291 horse power packs a kick in this sport utility vehicle. with 3 rows of seats, i'll have plenty of room for my growing family. the best in class fuel economy makes it a great choice for a cross country road trip. when the kids are a little older i imagine me and the wife taking them on a tour of the national parks. and when we're at home, it will be perfect for taking them to soccer practice or maybe they will be interested in base ball. i imagine my daughter could develop an interest in gymnastics and we would be supportive, but not the overbearing sports parents who put too much pressure on their kids. our parenting style would be more casual and we'd make sure the kids grew up well adjusted. by the time our oldest is in high school we'd be talking about getting a learner's permit and even passing down the 2020 kia telluride. "we've had a lot of good memories in this car" we'd say as we handed over the keys. "don't wreck it" i would joke, but i know he'll drive responsibly. he's not that kind of kid. and it will be convenient for him to have a car when he goes off to college. his mom hopes he won't choose a far away school, but at least he'll be able to drive home for the holidays. it will be a bittersweet trip to the dealership getting a replacement, knowing that we no longer have a need for so much space. yes our youngest is still at home, but the years pass so quickly we know she'll be out of the house before we know it. i'm contemplating not getting a new car, but following my dream of getting another motorcycle like a had as a young man, but my wife talks me out of it. i'm getting on in years and the safety concerns worry her. we may be looking at an empty nest, but we know that we have plenty of happy years remaining with each other. and before we know it, we'll have to think about grandkids. maybe retirement won't be so peaceful after all i'll joke to my wife and she'll humor me with a short laugh, but she really knows i'm looking forward to our new phase of life as grandparents.

oliwan

by Nyc_Tattoo
finally someone else who shares my love for the 1996 windows game Gearheads!!

nut

i like that the pick up truck has emerged to embrace the house flipping principle of "open concept" design where a driver parent can, via a small window, have direct line of sight to their kids playing in the back

barfdog

i like car

https://i.imgur.com/FLpAnfS.mp4

Goons Are Gifts

oliwan posted:

finally someone else who shares my love for the 1996 windows game Gearheads!!

Oh my god you're my soul mate

nut

thinking bout those mpgs

alnilam

posting smiling posted:

2020 ferarri f8 tributo

2020 nissan versa

2020 kia telluride

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

posting smiling posted:

2020 ferarri f8 tributo

2020 nissan versa

2020 kia telluride

oh my god

barfdog

yeah my whip's got a top of the line carbonara, purrs like a kitten

https://i.imgur.com/FLpAnfS.mp4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oliwan

by Nyc_Tattoo

Goons Are Great posted:

Oh my god you're my soul mate

:love:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGg8EMmIA_U

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!