Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
I, too, wish to see who is the real master botter. :hmmyes:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
Can anybody understand more than like 10% of the Street Boyz' verses?

Darth TNT
Sep 20, 2013
I have no idea who that is. :confused:

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
To ruin the joke:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yae0jXr2xyM

Funny thing is that it's basically the goofiest possible kid-friendly cyberpunk, they fight the megacorporation that literally manufactures the cops and have to sneak into supermarkets at night to get groceries and leave cash on the counter before the cops come

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

yes, this rules, excellent, more more!

Musluk posted:

Take your time! Enjoy spooktober.

I'll add Miss' masterpiece to the imgur album.

thanks! you're missing these 2 pages before the mr boop page i did with Regalingualius though:

Miss posted:

beach prom BEACH PROM

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

Wb applewhite, and everyone who is now back to posting Megaman :D

Warbird
May 23, 2012

America's Favorite Dumbass

Is the store back yet? I need to start shopping for a new avatar.

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

Watch the skies for a message about the store from el jefe. :coolfish: it's not back just yet.

Damanation
Apr 16, 2018

Congratulations!

I would love to buy an avatar from this thread once the shop is back up, but I've never done so before, so I don't know the process.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Damanation posted:

I would love to buy an avatar from this thread once the shop is back up, but I've never done so before, so I don't know the process.

Pretty easy, just go to the store, click the “buy own avatar” thing, and follow the directions.

dungeon cousin
Nov 26, 2012

woop woop
loop loop
Whether this project continues or not I'm proud of you all for at least getting this comic to page 69 (currently on 70 by my count).

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy
Anyone who hasn't already, send me over full size/less compressed/whatever copies of your pages (if you are OK with that) for goonmade issue 1 and I'll try and get a proper "release" CBR put together soon.

Light Gun Man fucked around with this message at 12:27 on Oct 19, 2020

Musluk
May 23, 2011

Mx. posted:

yes, this rules, excellent, more more!

thanks! you're missing these 2 pages before the mr boop page i did with Regalingualius though:

Added those, along with the last one!

Light Gun Man posted:

Anyone who hasn't already, send me over full size/less compressed/whatever copies of your pages (if you are OK with that) for goonmade issue 1 and I'll try and get a proper "release" CBR put together soon.

I'm a strong dumb idiot and all my files are literally the size I post here - I really should at least work double and scale down, but eh. EFFORT.

also, they're gifs lol

Vanisheerrrrrr!!!

Musluk fucked around with this message at 16:54 on Oct 23, 2020

Warbird
May 23, 2012

I should have the blend projects lying around so I can output to most anything needed for my acts of idiocy. Just let me know what you need.

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy
holy poo poo mega thank yous to that imgur gallery that's gonna make this assembly much easier

Das Boo posted:

I, too, wish to see who is the real master botter. :hmmyes:

Any chance you wanna shoot me over more of your pages at full size? You sent me a few but you've done many more since.

Also I dunno if we had truly realized this, but we are currently knee deep in a THIRD issue. Goons continue to be inspirational and amazing.

Light Gun Man fucked around with this message at 12:14 on Oct 24, 2020

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

the real prom king and queen were us posters all along

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Ghost Leviathan posted:

To ruin the joke:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yae0jXr2xyM

Funny thing is that it's basically the goofiest possible kid-friendly cyberpunk, they fight the megacorporation that literally manufactures the cops and have to sneak into supermarkets at night to get groceries and leave cash on the counter before the cops come

The nom de plume of "Xavier Picard" is way ahead of its time holy poo poo.

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy

FilthyImp posted:

Oop. I hope this captures the original's obsession with Photoshop Gradients.

Also I kind of hosed up since I guess the ARTIST page has the self portrait. Speaking of, do we want to grab Avs for that eventual page?

This is kind of way back at this point, but any chance you made an English version of this / can easily do so? I know you posted the text, I can make something up if need be, just figured I'd ask first.

Warbird
May 23, 2012

Folks I figure it’s about to mine this thing. If you’ve got ideas/sketches you want to get out there speak up. I’m planning on doing a total of the remaining submissions and doing a final donation to RAINN Halloween evening (assuming work cooperates) so you’ve got a couple of days.

Lurking Haro
Oct 27, 2009

I never came around to draw it, but I imagined a Suzy dressed up as Xuxa, named Xuxy.

Warbird
May 23, 2012

No time like the present. And should anyone want to do something and not have ideas, everyone knows that a traditional Brazilian Beach Prom always takes place on Halloween.

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant

Light Gun Man posted:

This is kind of way back at this point, but any chance you made an English version of this / can easily do so? I know you posted the text, I can make something up if need be, just figured I'd ask first.
Dude I think I still have that file. Gimme a day and a kick in the rear end for me to find it.

Oh, yeah... Uh, what format do you want it in?

FilthyImp fucked around with this message at 05:00 on Oct 30, 2020

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy

FilthyImp posted:

Dude I think I still have that file. Gimme a day and a kick in the rear end for me to find it.

Oh, yeah... Uh, what format do you want it in?

whatever your original is in, or just a quality PNG or such is fine. just trying to get the "best" files available.

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

it's been a pleasure posting terrible, amazing comics with you all o7

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

We gazed into the eyes of madness... And all we found was horny.

We need something to go out on a bang

Lurking Haro
Oct 27, 2009

Regalingualius posted:

It's time for some Gundam and do Operation British (Drop a space colony on South America).

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

We gazed into the eyes of madness... And all we found was horny.

Lurking Haro posted:

It's time for some Gundam and do Operation British (Drop a space colony on South America).

Also something involving Unit 01 destroying her own core in a way that makes it look like goatse

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant

Mx. posted:

it's been a pleasure posting terrible, amazing comics with you all o7
NO! It's NOT DEAD YET!!!
https://imgur.com/BxNAf0P
gah, stupid linked gif no workie click the link.

LGM I have the PNGs. Should I just post them to Imgur??

FilthyImp fucked around with this message at 09:45 on Oct 31, 2020

TheParadigm
Dec 10, 2009

ah, oh wow, that's actually really neat.

The first thing that comes to mind is... well, it could use some opening music. Say, this.(gifsound link inside)

Only... somehow worse.

🔊 🎶perfect.🔊 🎶

real talk, though, nice work. I really dig that stained glass effect. Its like, all the awful gradients from the original intros, only moving. A+

TheParadigm fucked around with this message at 10:00 on Oct 31, 2020

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy

FilthyImp posted:

NO! It's NOT DEAD YET!!!
https://imgur.com/BxNAf0P
gah, stupid linked gif no workie click the link.

LGM I have the PNGs. Should I just post them to Imgur??

That's fine, or zip em and throw em up on an upload site, whatever works for you.

Nice lenticular cover!

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

Regalingualius posted:

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

Ok, I have an idea, I'll be back in ten hours

Warbird
May 23, 2012

Minor note: didn’t forget, drowning in work.

edit - iou $80 pending whatever Mx. has cooking

Warbird fucked around with this message at 03:23 on Nov 10, 2020

Warbird
May 23, 2012

Unbeknownst to everyone, we had a double secret donor for the months of September and October who stepped up and volunteered to donate for all submissions in that timeframe. Thank you to [REDACTED] for their patronage and their donation to RAINN!

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Wow! Thread still delivers the smiles.

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

yes

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

Warbird posted:

Minor note: didn’t forget, drowning in work.

edit - iou $80 pending whatever Mx. has cooking

I got you covered

Geemer
Nov 4, 2010

:purfect:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy