Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

It says he died a hero's death, suffocating between a sexy woman's giant buttcheeks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

Warbird posted:

I think we may need to purge the list and start fresh as I think we have a few folks that signed on and either changed their minds or straight forgot.

it looks that way. I was waiting for my turn. I can just do a page quick right now though

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

I have a page pretty close to ready, it does not conflict at all with the giant robot / judy jetson / etc. poo poo going on. my ink doesn't dry very fast so it's taking a bit. Thanks for you're patients.

e: I did a page and a half today but I don't want my joke to get split up by another page so I'm gonna finish my 2nd page tomorrow afternoon and post them both then

Doctor Dogballs fucked around with this message at 04:41 on Jul 1, 2020

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

that rules.
new page incoming, but I have to wait for the ink to dry before I can do anything more

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

ok obviously the next one is supposed to be metal sonic impaled "cannibal holocaust" style on the eiffel tower but I absolutely dont have a minute to spare to draw it :/

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

Warbird posted:

Hold that thought.

you butter believe I'm holding it

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

Warbird posted:

Edit, Doc did you have a time of day in mind for those pages? I'm assuming night/evening as we've skipped ahead umpteen timezones.

in the story? IDK, could be any time, I only made the sky dark in that one panel so the UFO could have a beam coming out of it

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

notice how megaman is "Dead" but he didn't explode into those glowey balls so anything is possible. Also the alien's control panel is a pop'n music controller

Applewhite posted:

Metals Sonic can fly so I hope he doesn't get impaled

I didn't know that but I am just gonna pretend he doesn't know that either

Applewhite posted:

This entire time I had Dr. Dogballs and Dr. Dogballs Jr. mixed up, and was imagining the next entry in the Megaman comic being done in the style of their AV

Which is from that one webcomic.

doctor dogballs junior is an unlicensed knock-off, I do not approve of their use of the doctor dogballs brand

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

incredible

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

the whole article is just the phrase "eugenics program to create horniest humans in history"???

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

maybe i should timg this but fuckit

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

ugh i'm dying to do another samus page but I SUPER don't have time for it. can someone PM me if they want to hear my idea & maybe do it

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

well my plan for Samus was she wants metal sonic so she can kill him and use his corpse to make a new power suit upgrade, which would obviously be blue, give her the spin dash, and of course, an even bigger, more vulgar tit window

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

now that the words have been said, it almost feels like we need a prom arc

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

Hostile V posted:

"Enchantment Up To Your Neck In The Sea"

"balls deep in the sea"

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

I will also have a new page this weekend but it's just for a gag that's very unlikely to cause any plot interference so I'll just drop it when it's done

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

I think that works thematically for Pride in particular. Who's the most pride-est?

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

I am so pleased the words "beach prom" finally made it into the comic.

Can someone set up a poll somewhere with like surveymonkey or some poo poo so we cn actually vote for king and queen?

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

for the first time in my life i gotta say no goku in the poll please

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

Warbird posted:

For those of you about to google ‘yonic’, maybe don’t on the company computer. Learn from my mistakes.

ya see this is why when you google a word you do'nt know you always type "what does [word] mean" instead of just the word

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

Miss posted:

Once again this is about jacking

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

i have ideas about beach prom

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

i have something for tomorrow

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

Applewhite posted:

No! All contributions are valuable. If it were all DB-level art it wouldn’t be Brazilian Megaman.

thank goodness for that because I have produced some real dogshit for you guys

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

green button down shirt under his lab coat. ...sometimes plaid, sometimes not... I didnt remember what he normally wears but i wanted it to be contrasting

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

Sid Vicious posted:

they're on button is their vagina

same, frankly

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

God fuckin' dammit, I'm gonna have to really up my tit/rear end window game now, I did not expect this

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

i have a good page for after beach prom

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

Grammarchist posted:

I think X8 introduced other navigators, including one with purple hair with a crush on Zero and one that's coded as underage that seems to correspond with that one kid maverick hunter from X7. I'm probably misremembering.

i cant get over how poo poo this art is

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

the artist is clearly one of those "big knees" fetish people from deviantart