Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Warbird
May 23, 2012

America's Favorite Dumbass

That cover is amazing! I hadn’t considered that Rosie would be wearing a thong but in hindsight it most certainly does track.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Warbird
May 23, 2012

The gang has to prevent Princess from winning beach prom queen to keep her from marrying Megaman and destroying the Brazilian manga scene because that’s how prom works I think.

Warbird
May 23, 2012

Miss posted:

well i have no idea what's going on and life sucks so must be time for an inexplicable new page

Is that second panel a reference to something? Roll’s expression looks familiar but I can’t put my finger on it.

Warbird
May 23, 2012

I’m getting the triangle drawing itch so I’ll follow you up if work doesn’t get stupid. Quick question, is anyone going to be bothered if I go full Rocky Horror?

And no, I’ve not forgotten about taking a swing at foil-img that cover. I’m just incredibly lazy.

Warbird
May 23, 2012

I’m going to have to get a god avatar or something once the site sells to fit in all these good good AVs you all have been posting.

Warbird
May 23, 2012

As always a deeply appreciate the commitment to the can’t show the hands bit.

Regalingualius posted:

QCS has a thread where they’ll gift you upgrades and such if you can show proof that you donated at least the same amount of cash to RAINN, which... well, I think you’re more than qualified for. :v:

Hm, I’ll have to look into that.

Warbird fucked around with this message at 17:47 on Aug 25, 2020

Warbird
May 23, 2012

It’s the real reason Legends 3 was cancelled. Yes, I’m still mad about that.

Warbird
May 23, 2012

IOU: $280. Goddamn goons!
Welcome to our new contributors:
Deki
Digamma-F-Wau
Procrastine
RogueTM
Geemer

If I missed anyone please yell at me to fix it!

Warbird fucked around with this message at 01:00 on Aug 26, 2020

Warbird
May 23, 2012

:siren::siren::siren:You crazy bastards have raised over $1000 for RAINN!!:siren::siren::siren:

Give yourselves a pat on the back!

Warbird
May 23, 2012

I’m fortunate enough to be in a position where I can do things like this, I just try to make sure it goes to some good. That said there’s a very real chance I may have to switch up my budgeting in the coming months if I’m lucky, but I’m working on some stuff to address that with the RAINN folks.

Warbird
May 23, 2012

That episode had a Macross Missile Massacre and was followed by a wrasslin episode iirc, so we can rest assured that the creative team there are just the biggest goddamn dorks. I wonder if any are lurking around here.

Warbird
May 23, 2012

And while I’m thinking about it, if any contributors want forum upgrades or avatar changes go post in the QCS thread mentioned earlier and post a request. Let me know if you do and I’ll be happy to vouch for you.

Warbird
May 23, 2012

Goodness, were all the cubes that decked out? I assume that's just the going thing at creative based offices.

Warbird
May 23, 2012

I’m going to try and do something this weekend, but if you’re ready to roll by all means fire away.

Warbird
May 23, 2012

Well I am certainly sorry to hear that, but do what you need to do. Do promise to pop in and share any OCs to kiddo makes though.

Warbird
May 23, 2012

No news is very much good news. Exchanges like this are not fast by design; I’d be somewhat surprised if things changed hands before the end of the year but I’m not an expert on such things.

Warbird
May 23, 2012

Gonna try and make some time this weekend. I take folks not having time as a good thing though. I’ll take goons having jobs over goons making elaborate shitposts for the thread.

Warbird
May 23, 2012

Standing one time offer that I will up the donation to $50 if someone posts in a medium/format that hasn’t been done before. Examples include but are not limited to: claymation/clay based shenanigans, sky writing, dance numbers, wall murals, tattoos please do not do this; or do, I’m not a cop, and original musical compositions.

Warbird
May 23, 2012

Love it! You know I had never considered a Mr. Boop v Eva crossover and goddamn it if I'm not mad that it hadn't occurred to me. Triple negatives is good english, no? Now we just need to sort out what sort of prom competition format we're looking at here so we can get some conflict a brewin'.

I think I might take a swing at making some avatars out of thread content. If anyone has a suggestion by all means throw it out there.

Warbird
May 23, 2012

Not sure how I'm going to fit literally every panel of goon content into the size requirements but I guess that's what compression algorithms are for.

Warbird
May 23, 2012

idk, but we need a point of conflict and goddamnit it we have a giant lady mecha robot that isn't in formal swimwear. Das's location spread had a beach volleyball court. Maybe a EXTREMELY HOMOEROTIC Top Gun inspired volleyball game to narrow down the playing field of who can be Beach Prom King/Queen?

Just spitballing mind you, feel free to ignore.

E- Lookin' good Reg

Warbird
May 23, 2012

I view goons as being busy doing other things as a net positive. I’d rather our good goons be too busy with work to contribute than the alternative. Let’s keep it open until the sale goes through as I’d like to see some more of Applewhite’s brand of insanity.

Warbird
May 23, 2012

Masterful, I appreciate the Deadcha Sonic’s hat sticking around. I should probably try out that game at some point.

Warbird
May 23, 2012

Just going to drop this here for reasons that will become apparent in time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9QKFXnMjhvA

Thank god someone else is insane enough to do this because I took a swing and this poo poo is hard.

Warbird
May 23, 2012

Fukkin 14/10 Miss, that’s better than what I could have imagined

Warbird
May 23, 2012

The Roll Goose mustache tease and reveal are so drat good, topped only by X having his balls crushed as per thread rules.

Warbird fucked around with this message at 23:57 on Nov 9, 2020

Warbird
May 23, 2012

So I gotta ask Miss, what was the process of explaining this to and onboarding your roommate?

Warbird
May 23, 2012

Kiddo’s cat princess drawing was sick af so I’ll allow it.

Warbird
May 23, 2012

Is the store back yet? I need to start shopping for a new avatar.

Warbird
May 23, 2012

I should have the blend projects lying around so I can output to most anything needed for my acts of idiocy. Just let me know what you need.

Warbird
May 23, 2012

Folks I figure it’s about to mine this thing. If you’ve got ideas/sketches you want to get out there speak up. I’m planning on doing a total of the remaining submissions and doing a final donation to RAINN Halloween evening (assuming work cooperates) so you’ve got a couple of days.

Warbird
May 23, 2012

No time like the present. And should anyone want to do something and not have ideas, everyone knows that a traditional Brazilian Beach Prom always takes place on Halloween.

Warbird
May 23, 2012

Minor note: didn’t forget, drowning in work.

edit - iou $80 pending whatever Mx. has cooking

Warbird fucked around with this message at 03:23 on Nov 10, 2020

Warbird
May 23, 2012

Unbeknownst to everyone, we had a double secret donor for the months of September and October who stepped up and volunteered to donate for all submissions in that timeframe. Thank you to [REDACTED] for their patronage and their donation to RAINN!

Warbird
May 23, 2012

Swap out “head” for “boobs/bulge” and “crosses” for “MegaChrist the Redeemer” and I think you have a winner there.

Warbird
May 23, 2012

FilthyImp posted:

That's a thing of beauty man.

I was thinking about finally committing the other goons rant to page but... well... do we want to end on the Eva reference or...

Cuz I think I have an epilogue in mind.

Go ham

Warbird
May 23, 2012

And it’s almost implied at this point but holy loving poo poo Mx. I hope you roped your roommate in again for that 18 panel.

Warbird
May 23, 2012

Dibs on Protoman It’s going to be exactly what you think it is. God knows when I’m going to find the time but I’ll do what I can.

Warbird
May 23, 2012

I like the frilly bit, it’s a nice accent to the classic outfit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Warbird
May 23, 2012

Howdy strangers! Thanks to the help of our mod/admin team I've brought this out of the mines for one last update.

I've matched the last $90 owed as promised. Tallying that with the donations of Mx. and our mystery backer we're raised a total of $1335 for RAINN! Excellent work!

Thank you everyone for participating with your time and talents! Lord willing our shitposting has made a few peoples' lives a bit better and by extension the world a touch better. We've got a little lady coming in a few months so give it a year or two and we'll have to take another swing at things so Applewhite isn't the only one making it a family affair. Namaste and Roll Tide. Toodles!