Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
you're kidding me with that tengu man drawn in his official art pose

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
I'm waiting for the best and only canonically Brazilian robot master to show up: Plant Man

and ps: my avatar was drawn with those prisma color markers >: (

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

Mega Man will find out that Grover Haus is more perilous than any of Wily's previous death castles.

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

Alien Sex Manual posted:

So a Megaman comic jam.

those words bring me way back to my first internet community lol

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

i'll start

im a good artist

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

Warbird posted:

10/10 would laugh again

lol it was actually for BYOB thread I was going to make but didn't

But yeah holy poo poo I remember being really young and reading about the Brazilian comic. It was featured on a site called The Mechanical Maniacs. They were the best source for obscure Mega Man stuff.

Most Mega Man fansites and forums are still up and running.

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

What's good about the Archie Mega Man comics was Plant Man's larger and vital role.

Because after all, Plant Man knows where the plants still grow. Plant Man.

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was later contemplating making a different thread in BYOB called Roll Quest back in January

Dr. Wily, not only content with stealing Mega Man has decided to break Roll's good bong and so she goes on an adventure.

It never came to be.

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

Whenever Goon Man isn't on a page everyone should ask "Where's Goon Man??"

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

New character: Mega Man's hot step mom

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

So should or shouldn't our comic instill an urge, deep inside the reader, to run out to the nearest shops to buy the latest Mega Man video games and Mega Man video game accessories?

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

Princess really captures that early 2000s webcomic feeling.

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

this one was good I want my money back

although bass is a bit crusty looking

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

Khanstant posted:

memories, man

There wasn't anything quite like the feeling of recoloring Mega Man for your first time and feeling a sudden rush of power. It meant that we, too, could be The Author character.

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

Those things on her boobs?

...Sewing machine.

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

Das Boo posted:

Those watercolors are harrowing. I wonder if those pages were original inks?

it looks like watercolors on regular printer paper.

it looks like I did did it, lol.

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

FilthyImp posted:

Ahahahahahhahaha what in the high holy gently caress? This needs to be a smiley/avatar

Getting Fatal Fury vibez here. Whomever said Saber Marionette nailed it
I didn't notice how off and chunky this looked, lol.

That being said, watercolors are drat tricky. A few years ago, I used to enjoy dabbling with watercolor. Upper left one is chalk and watercolor and it's Selma.

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

Applewhite posted:

How are Megaman and Roll going to stop Metal Sonic?

It should all be dramatic reveals one after another, each shooting the previous in the shoulder.

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

Oh no! Another corpse?! Oh bags!

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

LOL.

Now eat the heart!!

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I'd watch a movie of Milki Mayces. Finally a real super hero

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

Oh, I can do non-sequiturs for sure.

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

YES Rosie has a special place in my heart.

lol now I'm hearing her little beep-beep sfx in my head but since I can't remember any of her lines, she's just saying stuff Lunchlady Doris would say.

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

Light Gun Man posted:

what if...every country had it's own independent weird horny megaman comic??

canada did have Wood Man and Hard Man's Completely Gay Robot Rocky Mountain Romp in the early naughts if memory serves

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I'm toying with the idea of lovely sprite comic non sequiturs myself

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

:eyepop:

you have no idea how much I appreciate the roundabout methods used to make zero explode into triangles. Highest calibre art

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

as soon as I try to scroll past any of the images on this page, my laptop begins to struggle immensely and I am forced to further contemplate zero exploding into triangles

it keeps me in the here and the now