Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Turrurrurrurrrrrrr
Dec 22, 2018

I think he says that he took the Megaman because it's famous but did whatever he wanted because the game and the TV series suck. He wants to get input from the readers and incorporate it in the story line, but only if it has nothing to do with the game or the TV series because they suck.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Turrurrurrurrrrrrr
Dec 22, 2018

The second manifesto is great as well, should Roll get knocked up??? We might as well my young black one?!?? And then they diss Apple McIntosh 8)

Turrurrurrurrrrrrr
Dec 22, 2018

Cough Drop The Beat posted:

It's really weird how Dr. Wily knows about the existence of 486 CPUs so far into the future!

Brazilian Megaman was edited on a 486 so of course he would know, d'uh.

Turrurrurrurrrrrrr
Dec 22, 2018

Elentor posted:

That manifesto is somehow even worse, and he also for some reason attacks Kamen Rider again.

Can someone spare me the pain and do the translation this time.

Edit: Seriously it's embarrassing that someone wrote that.

No. It's just crazy ramblings and hate for Kamel Rider.

Turrurrurrurrrrrrr
Dec 22, 2018

Magaman X, nicknamed a small piss: violent, aggressive, restless, fan of Palmeiras, lover of electric shocks, womanizing, indominable, cry-baby, joyful and timid like a wild foal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Turrurrurrurrrrrrr
Dec 22, 2018

This manifesto was sane compared to The previous ones. I guess he was just happy that the first four sold enough for him to get the publisher to do 3 more.