Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

Oh boy, can't wait to see the reactions of those who haven't played this yet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

I honestly don't remember what any of the choices actually do specifically since it's been so long since I played it, so I'll vote blue.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

Nice LP, great job everyone.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

IIRC letting the timer run down just picks the choice on the left for you. It's been a really long time so someone correct me if I'm wrong, though.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

DKII posted:

I just left it sitting there for an hour and it's still sitting there.

The presence of a timer is usually one of the ways you can tell that "doing nothing" is a legitimate choice.

Update coming up.

bewilderment posted:

There are some points at which you can let the timer run down, but usually it's when you have a timer and a text input.

Ah yes, now I remember what I was thinking of.

Looking forward to when the LP gets to that.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

Chainsaw Akane was the first fragment I did on my playthrough and it was glorious.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

Yknow I think I'm just going to put a generalised :allears: for all the future thread reactions that I am looking forward to. Not just the next fragment in particular, but in general.

:allears:

poo poo gets wild.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

The fourth option is very fun.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

It took me a couple of tries to get the alternative in my own playthrough, so I'm reasonably sure it's random.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

It's nice that I played the game so long ago that I've forgotten plot details like this.

Still, :allears:

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

FWIW I'm not voting because I've played the game before and I'm curious to see how the thread votes blind.

I actually completely forgot about the Manufacturing Room so seeing this all again is fun.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

I played the game ages ago so I had actually forgotten that Monty Hall was in Control. I kinda wanted to see Transporter Room personally, that's where my crazy-man notes happened on my playthrough. Wish I could find them again, it was pretty wild.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

Figuring out base-10 to base-13 etc took up an entire A4 page of crazy notes, good times, good times.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

It's you, Eric

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

Carlos is an anagram of Carl OS, showing that he is actually a robot who just thinks that he can SHIFT, but is actually just hotswapping personalities for kicks.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

My favourite stupid Delta hint was the Study Room fragment being named Triangle. Because capital Delta is a big triangle.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

Man I don't remember what Carlos's crazy scheme was here, but I look forward to relearning it.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

MIND

HACK

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

I played this game long ago enough that I don't remember most of the finer details and events so I didn't vote very much. The few times I did vote because I didn't remember anything about that bit of the game it turns out everyone else had the same idea too.