Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Hello friends, and welcome back to the AEW Prediction game!

Here is the link to the form! - https://forms.gle/pERgWDyUSHxQp1FL7

On the Kris Statlander match: if it doesn't happen, or if she's merged into the title match (for the love of god please don't do this AEW) then it will be worth zero points. No contest is only for if a match actually happens. I don't think Britt will actually be in the match at this point but AEW hasn't announced anything yet and I want to post the dang game with enough time for people to see and enter it.

Post about something positive that's helping you get through the pandemic.

:siren: If you pick Fenix to win it's actually picking Janela, as Fenix is out of the match :siren:

IcePhoenix fucked around with this message at 20:01 on May 23, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
I have begun streaming TEW 2016 (and other things occasionally) and have basically refound some of my confidence as a performer after not being in a broadcasted medium in like five years.

Also I booked an angle in this prediction game that makes me feel very stupid.

nerdrum
Aug 17, 2007

where am I
whenever I'm feeling anxious I do a 10 minute stretch and 20 minute yoga routine to help focus my mind on the routine and then the physical carrying of the stress is removed by stretching

its been very good

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Heads up if the Statlander match doesn't happen that affects the match count which is one of the prop bets. (I used a relative answer because of this.)

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Dango Bango posted:

Heads up if the Statlander match doesn't happen that affects the match count which is one of the prop bets. (I used a relative answer because of this.)

Guess people will have to factor this into their answer then :v:

bebaloorpabopalo
Nov 23, 2005

I'm not interested in constructive criticism, believe me.
I typed my username wrong in the form so if you could change "bebalorpabopalo" to "bebaloorpabopalo" that'd be great, if it even matters.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
gently caress I forgot to stick with my tradition of voting Marty Scurll for every mystery debut question :(

I've upped my exercise a bunch over the course of this lockdown. I'm now every day doing 160 squats, 220 crunches, 220 glute bridges, 24 v-ups, 40 plank dips and a 1 min plank and then I'm also doing a 5k run every Sunday. I'm in the best shape I've been in for a decade and it's super exciting :D

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
The hardest for me is the possible mystery opponent. I'm struggling to think who it could be that would be big enough to merit keeping them a mystery. I took a guess at a surprise but it is probably wrong.

VR games are helping me through the pandemic. That and a lot of tequila.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

I'm really enjoying all the Sammy guesses :allears:

Mons Hubris
Aug 29, 2004

fanci flup :)

StarkRavingMad posted:

The hardest for me is the possible mystery opponent. I'm struggling to think who it could be that would be big enough to merit keeping them a mystery. I took a guess at a surprise but it is probably wrong.

VR games are helping me through the pandemic. That and a lot of tequila.

I was not reading much into the mystery opponent. I figured it left them flexibility if they could get a surprise, but if not, well, there's always Wardlow.

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Note to self: This one's the good one

I went real wild with mine because gently caress I don't have a clue

exercise and video games are also helping me in these very hosed up times. there's nothing quite like destroying your own body and just going real zen with some games to relax after.

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
I have completed the prediction game, and look forward to not winning

Fenrir
Apr 26, 2005

I found my kendo stick, bitch!

Lipstick Apathy

Malcolm Excellent posted:

I have completed the prediction game, and look forward to not winning

:same:

As for positive things during the pandemic, I've been making lots of very good (and surprisingly healthy) homemade tacos.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:
oh god time to get bodied by almost everyone again

on the upside i've been playing a bunch of guitar again and my calluses are back and it doesn't hurt and I can feel myself getting better also I lost like 9 lbs so that's good

Amp fucked around with this message at 21:41 on May 21, 2020

Sharparoni
Jan 11, 2004

THE MOST EXCITING MASCOT IN THE LAST 4000 YEARS OF COLLEGE SPORTS

Thanks, that was fun. To get through the pandemic I have been watching AEW. Sorry if this is too meta. I have also been drinking about as much as Hangman, but I'm balancing it out with running back to the liquor store over and over.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
I've been watching a lot of TV I've missed and also playing Assassin's Creed Odyssey to prep for Valhalla.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

on the upside i've been playing a bunch of guitar again and my calluses are back and it doesn't hurt and I can feel myself getting better also I lost like 9 lbs so that's good

It's almost like people can pursue their passions and better themselves when they're not shackled by the restrictions of capitalism :thunkher:

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

Rarity posted:

It's almost like people can pursue their passions and better themselves when they're not shackled by the restrictions of capitalism :thunkher:

turns out gaining at minimum an hour and possibly up to three hours of commute time means I have all sorts of time to do things I like and also not eat like trash

your workout routine is dope and v. impressive!

TTBF
Sep 14, 2005

I've been taking an edible every morning when I wake up and then hitting Persona 5 Royal up for most of a day.

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

I've watched a shitton of anime

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

AEW is getting me through

The Croc
Dec 19, 2004

A-well-a everybody's heard about the bird!

OH YEAH!

Xcom 2 although im not sure my solidiers appreciate it being a positive for me.

Sigh... That's xcom baby

John Dudebro
Dec 3, 2013

i bought a racing wheel and have gotten super into american truck simulator and it is deeply relaxing

Power Windows
Dec 29, 2004

Brasky used to ride upon a steed, perchance to spy a lady.

Can't wait to be wrong.

Repeatedly.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
That fact that someone other than negative energy karmicknight thinks Mox vs. Lee is going to go less than 10 is interesting.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

salt and vinegar chip

Ivypls
Aug 24, 2019

This is the first time I've done one of these things, neat

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Hello

Ivypls
Aug 24, 2019

hey bud

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

I am you friend now

Ivypls
Aug 24, 2019

:) thanks

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

I've worked a normal schedule everyday since the pandemic started and neither my coworkers or I have gotten sick or died yet.

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

Me: I get to play video games between naps and cuddling with my Kitteh. This quarantine can go on forever for all I care.
Also Me: I get anxious for no reason and sometimes I want to curl into a ball and cry and I'm not sure why.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

I've discovered smoking some weed before starting work and I never want to go back.

But I'd give it up to end pandemic. But only like that. I'm holding myself hostage against the universe.

Xerzes
May 16, 2012

I have been playing even more video games, and also getting into some tabletop. I have no idea who the mystery entrant in the ladder match will be.

Metroid Fitzgerald
Feb 13, 2012

B O O O O B S . . . !

Unemployment insurance from CA EDD is paying me 3x more than my previous job (thanks CARES Act) to sit on my rear end and stay home. Currently finishing up Yakuza Remastered Collection as a result.

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
i watch movies now. look for part 5 in my quarantine movie list series, coming soon to my general thread.

Rogue Copter Pilot
Apr 12, 2005

a dead whale or a stove boat

Petit Gregory posted:

Unemployment insurance from RI DLT is paying me 2x more than my previous job (thanks CARES Act) to sit on my rear end and stay home. Currently finishing up Yakuza 0 as a result.

fixed minor differences but this is me

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

I've barely been able to play anything for the past few days because of headache allergy season. I bought TEW 2020 and barely looked under the hood before brain pain took me down.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
My job gave me a month paid off, then either furlough or back to work. I knew i'd crack under the pressure of checking on the unemployment check and any news that hint at Trump deciding to cut all funding to my state, so back to work. Thankfully my job was asset protection at a non-essential store, so all I do now is keep up my cardio walking around the empty store and take stuff from the shelves to the front for pickups or the back for shipping.