Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

In my mirror universe we are unified under a single, altruistic governmental body that provides our healthcare, food, shelter, and basic wants at no cost. Our renewable energy initiative has been so successful that we have been able to repair the earths natural balance and soon mass production of synthetic meat will become available allowing us to free the last of our livestock.

Sadly the only music we have is analogous to your earth-2 performer Merzbow

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Your universe is terrible, its supposed to be Roy and Siegfried, Tonic and Gin, News and The Huey Lewis

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Sure, my goatee is full and lustrous, but could it have more volume?

Barudak
May 7, 2007

mind the walrus posted:

Google isn't helping and I'm gonna need clarification on this.

In Dragonball Super in the posters dimension, its revealed that every universe has a "twin" universe. The cast of Dragonball's universe twin has a totally blown up and devoid of life Earth, but the rest of the universe seems relatively ok and theres no Freeza running the show (their Freeza is a fraud, basically). Every other universe that then deals with the protagonist universe is like "holy moly you people are insane and too dangerous for your own good" or "wait, you were willing to consign multiple other universes to oblivion so you could get a boat"

In my dimension Dragon Ball Z is sitcom about a hillbilly farmer saiyin who struck it rich and moved his whole family to Salad Hills to the chagrin of the local stuffy types like Crown Prince Tarble

Barudak fucked around with this message at 15:51 on May 26, 2020