Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kurgarra Queen
Jun 11, 2008

GIVE ME MORE
SUPER BOWL
WINS

EDIT: Fixed my images. Thanks W.T. Fits!
Hi goons, how long does it normally take for victories to register?

In any case, my first run was a pretty straightforward success. The closest thing to a problem I encountered was that I forgot to get a Power Staff, but the Wonder Wand chumps Shinryu just as well(seriously, the hard part of Shinryu was getting a good shot of him dying).
Ninja is powerful, but with Berserker being my only other melee class, it was definitely overshadowed by Blue and Time mage. Neo ExDeath is such a breeze when you can put up Hastega+Mighty Guard and watch your 'Zerker hack away with a !Time-powered Rune Axe while spamming Meteor.

Kurgarra Queen fucked around with this message at 05:25 on Jul 13, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU