Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sneaky Wombat
Jan 9, 2010

Do we know anything about the RUN yet? is our friend coming back?

also, if you aint riskin, you aint livin

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sneaky Wombat
Jan 9, 2010

Friends don't let Friends play natural.

Sneaky Wombat
Jan 9, 2010

Pure Chaos Risk! :sickos:

I will be doing 25$ to start, to water the zerker tree. 25 to finish.

Then 50 bucks if my friends who starts every year actually finishes, plus 30 if he finishes before me.

This is exciting!

Sneaky Wombat
Jan 9, 2010

That race owned. I am really happy I caught that live.

Sneaky Wombat
Jan 9, 2010

2020 1st run donezo

Kyrosiris posted:

2 roks are cool

Freelancer was a joy, being about to equip anything was fun and silly.

Sneaky Wombat
Jan 9, 2010

fool of sound posted:

Ugh having a hard time mustering the motivation to finish my incredibly easy and boring run. Is #loser or whatever still a thing? I'd really like to get a not-hideously-op party at some point.

Isn't that the weirdest thing? You just want to be tested, not easy street city.

Sneaky Wombat
Jan 9, 2010

ultrafilter posted:

It could be worse. Not much, but not none either.

I don't think the last job could have been worse.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sneaky Wombat
Jan 9, 2010

RUN 2 Dragoon, White Mage, Dancer, Dance/Ranger

This was a weird one, I hit a bunch of roadblocks, but white mage with lance is pretty good. 5th job ranger was not my favorite, didn't want to grind rapid fire for everyone.
World 3 might as hell have been cruise control, EXCEPT WHEN I WIPED IN THE VOID 3 TIMES AND DIDN'T SAVE.