Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Procrastine
Mar 30, 2011

apophenium posted:

I'm excited about this Fiesta!!! I registered for a Pure Chaos Risk run. My first risk!

I also want to do a :toxx: challenge:

I'll donate $2 for every victory with Bartz named ACAB, BLM, George, or any related name, up to $100. Let's have fun and help people!

Kyrosiris posted:

Additionally, I will also donate $1 per relevant name that completes a run, per apophenium's toxx, up to a maximum of $50.

Jose Valasquez posted:

This filled up quicker than I expected last year, so I've adjusted the numbers to give more people an opportunity for pain.

:toxx:
$20 up to a Max of $500 per run that uses a 0 power Chicken Knife on NED
Please provide a screenshot of the equipment screen and one of the wielder attacking NED

Summoner/Berserker/Monk/Black Mage. Double crown, Omega turned out to be too much trouble :argh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Procrastine
Mar 30, 2011

Kyrosiris posted:

You know what's stupid? The Brave Blade. You know what loving rules?

:black101: TWO RAGNAROKS, AGAIN :black101:

So I'm :toxx:ing a $5 donation (up to $50) for the first ten people who finish their fiesta with two fuckin' Ragnaroks. Get the first from Shinryu, get the second from stealing it from Neo-Exdeath, and then take a picture during the NED fight of either both equipped or both in your item list to count.

Dancer/Dragoon/Red Mage/Samurai for run 2. The Earth Crystal Crew, plus Red Mage. Once again, Omega gets to live.

Procrastine
Mar 30, 2011

Kyrosiris posted:

INCONVENIENCE YOURSELF! RAISE MONEY FOR CHARITY! FULFILL A :toxx: TODAY!

I compiled all the :toxx:es since the last one listed here, hope I didn't miss anyone!

Osci posted:

Based on what happened during my first fiesta year.

$10 per run, up to $30, for anyone who makes it between the fire and earth crystal with a party of 4 bards.
What I would like to see are pictures of Adamantoise and Archeoaevis dying.

Mustached Demon posted:

I came up with a hopefully fun :toxx::

I'll donate $10 for every run, up to $100, that defeats Fork Tower for no reason other than to beat up rug wizard. So that means no white mage, black mage, mystic knight, or any other job that might benefit from holy or flare that I forgot/don't know about. Post a screenshot of the rug wizard dying along with a link to your player profile.

So get to smacking rug wizard (with magic damage)!

Thought about it and I think the Great Sea Trench would be better. Seems more useless if you don't have a time mage or geomancer to make it less annoying. Monk is ok because they need help.

So! Post a pic of you beating the triple goblin jerks to get credit.

Azza Bamboo posted:

:toxx: I want to see some SURGICAL BOSS KILLS

What is a surgical boss kill? It's when you can show me video footage of a boss being killed by a 1hp damage attack. That way I know you've killed them for the exact amount of HP they have and no more.

I will donate $2.50 for every time someone ITT shows me any one boss on this list being surgically killed.

Melusine
Omniscient
Leviathan
Catastrophe
Twintania
Neo Exdeath

However, each boss on this list can only be claimed three times. e.g. once I've seen three surgical Melusine kills, I'll stop paying out for surgical Melusine kills.

Finally, the first person to get a surgical triple crown - surgically killing NED, Shinryu and Omega, will see me drop $25 into the pot.

p.s. I'm not a huge mathematics nerd or someone who understands the game mechanics very well. I am not certain if it is possible to surgically kill each of these bosses.

Spelling Mitsake posted:

Way to go! I'm currently banging my head against that wall...

Actually, gently caress it. :toxx: $10 for everyone who quadzerks sandworm (up to $50)

(including Poque :))

JibberJabberwocky posted:

4zerk run just got past sandworm. Took about 20 tries at level 45. Was going to give up and go back and grind to 50 on mini dragons when I got a lucky one in. I immediately went out saved tented then went back to the library and healed at the pot, then saved in a second slot, then copied my save as a backup, before continuing.

I've done this before, so I feel it's all downhill from here. I might even grind enough to try to get Shinryu. I don't think Omega is doable but I bet you can brute force Shin. I also haven't run away yet so I can go for the 0 power chicken knife.

I have two :toxx:es of my own as well.

1) :toxx: challenge $30 donated for anyone else who completes a 4 zerk run. $40 for a double crown and $60 for any triple crown 4 zerk run, to a maximum of $600
You can just show me your #victory screenshot / link me to your run page (and show me screenshots of any optional boss kills). This one's retroactive so anyone who has ALREADY completed a 4 zerk run can go ahead and let me know and I'll make it happen.

2) :toxx: challenge I will donate $20 to a maximum of $600 for proof of your geomancer hitting Exdeath with Gaia's Bell. Show me your geomancer with it equipped and a pic of the attack and we're golden.

Procrastine
Mar 30, 2011

Run #3, Beastmaster/Ranger/Blue Mage/Mystic Knight. Triple crown this time! Omega and Shinryu were done without any tricks but looks like that toxx is already full :v:

apophenium posted:

I'm excited about this Fiesta!!! I registered for a Pure Chaos Risk run. My first risk!

I also want to do a :toxx: challenge:

I'll donate $2 for every victory with Bartz named ACAB, BLM, George, or any related name, up to $100. Let's have fun and help people!

Bufuman posted:

Oh, that reminds me that I had an idea for a toxx myself.

It's time for :smugwizard: Magical Bufu's Magical :toxx:

* The condition for this one is simple: Obtain every magic spell in one run. White, Black, Time, Blue, Summons, and Songs. Dark Arts are exempt, but if you're a masochist you're welcome to go for it.
* The classes required to actually USE the spells are not mandatory, but obviously Blue Magic will require a Blue Mage or a randomizer run with Learning.
* Donation amount is $5 for every run with all spells, up to a limit of $100. (I wanted it to be more, but I have more bills to pay than I did in previous years thanks to Real Life Bullshit)
* Proof requested: Ideally shots of your magic screens, but for simplicity's sake I'll accept a shot of just the Time magic list to cover White and Black too (since you need to get their final spells to get access to Meteor). For most lists with multiple pages (White/Black/Time just barely require two pages in certain versions IIRC), I'll go by the honor system and accept single shots at the bottom of the list. Blue Magic will require shots of all pages though.

Mustached Demon posted:

Thought about it and I think the Great Sea Trench would be better. Seems more useless if you don't have a time mage or geomancer to make it less annoying. Monk is ok because they need help.

So! Post a pic of you beating the triple goblin jerks to get credit.

Hopefully a picture of knowing Meteor counts! Float from Mighty Guard might be cheating though :v: