Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

ultrafilter posted:

Why does the Fiesta app need all of those permissions?

Because maintaining a twitter bot is impossible and Koziol is finally figuring that out and is apparently working on a traditional forms-based way to do the Fiesta.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

Blue to start as well. I'm on a risk run so I'm curious as to which slot I'm going to get zerk in but I also want to play fair and not check the rest of my team until the appropriate time.

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

Unreal_One posted:

Is it really a sucker punch if you a) start the fight then b) get a couple hits in and c) get interrupted when going for an attack again by said punch? That's about as un-sucker as a punch can get.

Proper RPG fighting etiquette requires all participants to consider expository banter and extravagant windups a free action.

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

No toxxes to claim here, but BLU/BST/BER/DRG run complete. Putting !Blue on everyone makes NED hilariously easy -- rune axe on the zerker (who ended up being *extremely* good and chunked out 4k damage against NED consistently at level 35), dragoon in the air as often as possible, and them and the blue mage and the beastmaster throwing out white wind and mighty guard whenever needed.

Amazingly, the blue mage (Lenna) didn't actually do much damage throughout the fight since she got hit with Old a couple minutes in, so she was mostly firing off support spells and trying to keep the Grand Cross segment in check with mind blast.