Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Son of a Vondruke!
Aug 3, 2012

More than Star Citizen will ever be.

Wasn't there a donation incentive for killing the Tyrannosaur without instakilling it? If so.

Yup, there was.

Admiral Joeslop posted:

:toxx:

I'm adding another late toxx because gently caress it. $1 for every normal kill of the Tyrannosaur in the Moogle Cave, without exploiting its Undead status. That means no Phoenix Downs, no Healing Items, just a regular fight. The limit will be $25. Quote this or something of mine so it's easier to see, if you please.

Edit: It'll have to be the honor system unless you feel like recording the entire fight I guess.

Son of a Vondruke! fucked around with this message at 13:17 on Jun 29, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Son of a Vondruke!
Aug 3, 2012

Italax posted:

My second job was Berserker :ohdear:

Zerker backed by a white mage is actually pretty good. The zerker provides the biggest thing white mage is lacking, great damage. And you can give your zerker white magic for out of combat healing and a nice increase to the damage of the rune axe.

Son of a Vondruke!
Aug 3, 2012

Managed to finish my run on the last day. I totally forgot all about it. Thankfully I had stopped playing just before entering the rift.

Exdeath got Syldra'd to death.

Shinryu got berserked and kissed to death while golem protected me.

Here was my team

Pretty easy run, as any run with Chemist and Summoner should be.