Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Chemist can mix up hand sanitizer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Cspam where we root for the nihilist tree.

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Gilgabot isn't pre-registrating me and it's making me sad.

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

PastaBakeWizard posted:

How hubristic is it to do Berserker Risk if it's my first run of the game? Am I likely to get through with a bit of grit and determination?

Grit, determination, and posting in the discord chat when you need help will surely bring victory. :black101:

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

My personal favorite zerky combo is with ninja. Double death!!!

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Worked after I asked to get gilgabot to follow me.

Shame giglabots now gonna have to put up with bad eye puns tweeted at Dan Creshnaw.

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Cheesing rug wizard with a scrappy team of jobs with no business going there is funny though.

Did it last year with monk, zerky, ninja, and chemist. Was most entertaining.

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Ace Transmuter posted:

Monks are actually pretty strong in the early game, especially if you're over-leveled.

Monk punch damage scales with level but level growth slows as the game progresses. So monk falls off a cliff unless there's a chemist to get steroids from.

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Ace Transmuter posted:

Well, yes, but they're still very viable in World 1.

Oh for sure they punch their way through so much content.

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

I came up with a hopefully fun :toxx::

I'll donate $10 for every run, up to $100, that defeats Fork Tower for no reason other than to beat up rug wizard. So that means no white mage, black mage, mystic knight, or any other job that might benefit from holy or flare that I forgot/don't know about. Post a screenshot of the rug wizard dying along with a link to your player profile.

So get to smacking rug wizard (with magic damage)!

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

How about throw in summoner, time mage, and mime as excluded?

Or how about the undersea trench (the lava floor one, right?) without a geomancer or time mage. Monk is ok because monk needs the help.

Mustached Demon fucked around with this message at 23:45 on Jun 13, 2020

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Mustached Demon posted:

I came up with a hopefully fun :toxx::

I'll donate $10 for every run, up to $100, that defeats Fork Tower for no reason other than to beat up rug wizard. So that means no white mage, black mage, mystic knight, or any other job that might benefit from holy or flare that I forgot/don't know about. Post a screenshot of the rug wizard dying along with a link to your player profile.

So get to smacking rug wizard (with magic damage)!

Thought about it and I think the Great Sea Trench would be better. Seems more useless if you don't have a time mage or geomancer to make it less annoying. Monk is ok because they need help.

So! Post a pic of you beating the triple goblin jerks to get credit.

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

1234567890num posted:

Sure. *spams Requiem*

Please do! Make me spend money you assholes.

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

I got knight as first on my chaos run. I accept bashing everything with a sword until I get zerky.

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Fenrir posted:

This place sucks. Also, gently caress these nerds:

Lamp. Tetsu. Ken.

e: No geo/time

Your pain will be rewarded!

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

zharmad posted:

:toxx:

I will finish a run for the first time ever (Neo Exdeath.) I've competed in 7 years of this but never finished a run. This is year 8. If I don't complete a run this time, I will donate $500 to the charity this year.

Let's see if I can manage with Monk, Red Mage, Bard, and Dancer.

God have mercy on my soul.

Hell yeah you got a bard with a fancy hat. Now sing the song of your people. Sing until monk becomes Goku.

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

I love this.

I think that's 2 left for my toxx?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Mustached Demon posted:

Thought about it and I think the Great Sea Trench would be better. Seems more useless if you don't have a time mage or geomancer to make it less annoying. Monk is ok because they need help.

So! Post a pic of you beating the triple goblin jerks to get credit.

There we are!