Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

What is the Matrix? We just don't know.

Buglord

Jim Silly-Balls posted:

also just bought yakuza 0 for cheap as heck. what do I need to know about yakuza games?

if a sidequest is boring don't do it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

President Beep
Apr 29, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

Trimson Grondag 3 posted:

Skyrim is great for simulating 10000 wheels of cheese rolling down a hill.

is this dlc or something?

The_Franz
Aug 8, 2003

President Beep posted:

is this dlc or something?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_QALYYUywM

shoeberto
Jun 13, 2020

which way to the MACHINES?

Been playing Hollow Knight after it sat in my steam inventory unplayed for god knows how long. I like it a lot. It's very chill.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Fun Shoe

hollow knight is extremely good

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

shoeberto posted:

Been playing Hollow Knight after it sat in my steam inventory unplayed for god knows how long. I like it a lot. It's very chill.

jesus WEP posted:

hollow knight is extremely good

yup. itís really hard to overstate how far it exceeded my expectations going into it. i expected a nice little indie platformer. what i got was a fantastic epic that surpasses most triple a titles

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

I bought pathfinder kingmaker through the steam sale, and a couple of switch games that were on sale. Excited to spend the upcoming months playing old games.

Armitag3
Mar 15, 2020

Forget it Jake, it's cybertown.

Welcome to Factory Forklyft Feuklers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

Nap Ghost

heck yeah. i just started a new factory last night cause the .5 update just hit the early access branch. played till like 3am. i need to get tickets and stuff for all those cool new pieces.