Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

What is the Matrix 🌐? We just don't know 😎.

Buglord

Kenny Logins posted:

here's to you
nicola and bart

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

FMguru posted:

look out here comes my pspspspsps

if you say this out loud your cat will come to you

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.
Netflix's Into the Breach is out for iOS. if you have netflix signed in already on your iphone it automatically recognizes it. i haven't played it yet to figure if it has all the up to date content

The Fool
Oct 16, 2003

what the gently caress is this netflix game thing

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

The Fool posted:

what the gently caress is this netflix game thing
i think it's just a way for them to offer free games to subscribers inside the ios app store rules. into the breach guy probably got mad paid for it :shrug:

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

> BEWARE, COWARD :ovr:

i can't blame the dev(s) but i'm still butthurt; iOS ITB has been a wish for a long while, but i ain't subscribing to netflix for it

btw Kenny it should include the new content, going by an article i saw earlier and can't find again lol

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

How do you even download into the breach? Do you play it through the netflix app?

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome
netflix gaming:

netflix and kill

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

AnimeIsTrash posted:

How do you even download into the breach? Do you play it through the netflix app?
you bring yourself to type "netflix into the breach" into the search of the app store app. it's a free download

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

Ciaphas posted:

btw Kenny it should include the new content, going by an article i saw earlier and can't find again lol
:tipshat:

pseudorandom name
May 6, 2007

AnimeIsTrash posted:

you open the iOS App Store app and tap the magnifying glass icon and it gives you an error about how it can't connect to the App Store with a Retry button and you tap Retry a few times until it works and then you search for "into the breach" and it sits on Loading for a while until gives your results like Antiyoy and Dead Ahead: Zombie... and ToonMe Cartoon Pho... and Warlords Classic Stra... and then you search for "into the breach netflix" and finally it'll show the game to you and you download it like normal

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

I have been playing HYPERCHARGE: Unboxed for a bit solo and it's a decent base defense game but what I really have enjoyed are the Small Soldiers \Honey I Shrunk the Kids vibes the maps all exude.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zcjUWKOcbto

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

pseudorandom name posted:

you open the iOS App Store app and tap the magnifying glass icon and it gives you an error about how it can't connect to the App Store with a Retry button and you tap Retry a few times until it works and then you search for "into the breach" and it sits on Loading for a while until gives your results like Antiyoy and Dead Ahead: Zombie... and ToonMe Cartoon Pho... and Warlords Classic Stra... and then you search for "into the breach netflix" and finally it'll show the game to you and you download it like normal

wtf is an ios app store app

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

is it the one that says "camera"?

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

Ciaphas posted:

i can't blame the dev(s) but i'm still butthurt; iOS ITB has been a wish for a long while, but i ain't subscribing to netflix for it

1 month free trial

KidDynamite
Feb 11, 2005

wife is playing the cat game. seems good.

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

little jones and i went through it for a bit. it's kinda fun but extremely on rails. we'll see if it gets more interesting later. if nothing else it's cute so that's nice

i had it on my wishlist and then it turned out to be a psplus game. rad.

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

Achmed Jones posted:

i had it on my wishlist and then it turned out to be a pspspsps game. rad.

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

Corla Plankun
May 8, 2007

improve the lives of everyone
some paw patrol game is on gamep rear end and i installed it to get my daughter to eat her vegetables and it is actually pretty well done

entertaining little co-op dog game, would recommend if you want to play games with a child

The Fool
Oct 16, 2003

acab includes chase

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

lol

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

https://twitter.com/Nexxtic/status/1549537674712809473?s=20&t=bylvDnvSBrQTcWJiKdggTw

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

The Fool posted:

acab includes chase

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

chase is a PUPPY in a COSTUME

children dressing up as cops are not in fact bastards

FURTHERMORE while not all dogs are good boys, this is only because the rest are good girls. as a dog, chase is a good boy and not a bastard

qed i will die on this hill

KidDynamite
Feb 11, 2005

which is the good one outer wilds or outer worlds? i got one of them free with the ps plus upgrade.

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
paw patrol is dogs dressed up as pigs. dont normalize that poo poo. jfc

The Fool
Oct 16, 2003

Achmed Jones posted:

chase is a PUPPY in a COSTUME

children dressing up as cops are not in fact bastards

FURTHERMORE while not all dogs are good boys, this is only because the rest are good girls. as a dog, chase is a good boy and not a bastard

qed i will die on this hill

paw patrol is bad, period

The Fool
Oct 16, 2003

KidDynamite posted:

which is the good one outer wilds or outer worlds? i got one of them free with the ps plus upgrade.

wilds is the good one

Corla Plankun
May 8, 2007

improve the lives of everyone
none of the dogs even do their jobs except the fireman so if anything chase is cancelled for stolen "valor" if he's problematic at all

Jabor
Jul 16, 2010

#1 Loser at SpaceChem

Corla Plankun posted:

none of the dogs even do their jobs except the fireman so if anything chase is cancelled for stolen "valor" if he's problematic at all

sounds like he's emulating the real pigs just fine

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

Jabor posted:

sounds like he's emulating the real pigs just fine

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

lol

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

pupperinos doing heckin police bruality

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

cops already shoot a ton of dogs, so Chase is a fuckin problem

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica

The Fool posted:

wilds is the good one

it depends on how much you like fallout

in spaaaaace

distortion park
Apr 25, 2011

I didn't play it on pc but Into the Breach is basically a perfect mobile game. More legible and faster than Slay the Spire (which is probably a better game overall)

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KidDynamite
Feb 11, 2005

late to it but drat dead cells is extremely my poo poo.