Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

SmokaDustbowl posted:

the silly stuff is there so you can take a break from the heavy poo poo, it gets even heavier in lost judgement

I loving hated Akiyama in yakzuza, so it's like they're making up for it in the judgement games

are you trying to imply that nobody roundhouse kicks a missile back into the helicopter that fired it in this game? weak

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7KQKK8ompI

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
akiyama is a real piece of poo poo and not in a fun way. yakuza 4 is really the worst game in the series

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

qirex posted:

are you trying to imply that nobody roundhouse kicks a missile back into the helicopter that fired it in this game? weak

it's mostly yah boys kaito, and parkour kid, and yospos guy, and the genda law crew

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpbHdieTuXY

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

SmokaDustbowl posted:

akiyama is a real piece of poo poo and not in a fun way. yakuza 4 is really the worst game in the series

yakuza 4 was so disappointing

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

Cat Face Joe posted:

yakuza 4 was so disappointing

the saejima fight against the prison guard in yakuza 4 was one of the hardest boss battles I've ever done, after that the whole series was a breeze

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9AVNPcbOzkk

Gnossiennes
Jan 7, 2013

Loving chairs more every day!

my favorite part of judgement is kaito and his shiny shiny shirt

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

Gnossiennes posted:

my favorite part of judgement is kaito and his shiny shiny shirt

kaito is literally ricky from trailer park boys

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y16_tPzUcKM

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

SmokaDustbowl posted:

says the person asking for more muppet space adventure lol

lol

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)
im fully sick so I’m gonna convalesce and play some skyrim on my switch lite and make make my family miserable wjth my bitching :sun:

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this

President Beep posted:

im fully sick so I’m gonna convalesce and play some skyrim on my switch lite and make make my family miserable wjth my bitching :sun:

:patriot:

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

SmokaDustbowl posted:

the saejima fight against the prison guard in yakuza 4 was one of the hardest boss battles I've ever done, after that the whole series was a breeze

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9AVNPcbOzkk

i don't even remember this fight

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

https://twitter.com/JimWebb2016/status/1618150361247928321?s=20

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

almost done with core keeper, if only for completion sake

verdict: terraria is better

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

HAH GET WORMED IDIOT

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

> BEWARE, COWARD :ovr:

c rain world s: hideous tentacled blobs of actual cancer have eaten slugcat many many times

this whole zone is zero-g so they're that much better at free movement than me, and also they can hear

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

imagine being this poor fellow

the tentacles always move like that and it's deeply unsettling to watch

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
I’ve tried to play rain world several time and I can’t never make any headway in it whatsoever

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

yeah i've tried several times too. this is the first time i've ever made it so far (out of bullheaded refusal to leave another game unbeaten, admittedly, but still). i think a big part was spending an hour or two in the starting zones just practicing the shocking amount of movement tech, as well as practicing killing many many lizards

as irritatingly difficult and obtuse as it is, it's been entertaining and satisfying to see and get past all the Bullshit Ecology thus far

(e) i think the lore's really cool too but good loving luck finding any of it without outright reading the wiki lmao

Ciaphas fucked around with this message at 04:33 on Jan 27, 2023

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

look at this anime-rear end little fucker

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

my friend gifted me foregone and it's incredibly tedious

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

Ciaphas posted:

look at this anime-rear end little fucker

he is the one

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

Cat Face Joe posted:

mlyp

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

NoneMoreNegative posted:

HAH GET WORMED IDIOT

this guy had one single loving hitpoint

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

NoneMoreNegative posted:

HAH GET WORMED IDIOT
i can never remember which one was another world and which one was flashback

Sweevo
Nov 8, 2007

i sometimes throw cables away

i mean straight into the bin without spending 10+ years in the box of might-come-in-handy-someday first

im a fucking monster

another world was the one with the cool intro animation and dull as poo poo gameplay

flashback was the good one

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.
another world was blue and flashback was green

Sweevo
Nov 8, 2007

i sometimes throw cables away

i mean straight into the bin without spending 10+ years in the box of might-come-in-handy-someday first

im a fucking monster

another world was basically a memory test. the entire game is just wandering around until you trigger the quicktime events to make the plot happen.

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

Cat Face Joe posted:

lol I was somewhat interested in this while it was in early-mid dev but the reviews have been punishing, even MATN who seems to never hate a game did a first look at it and could only manage a half-hour video and some incredibly faint praise. if its ever in a bundle or on sale for a fiver next year I might have a look, but oof.

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

the farworld pioneers demo is pretty clunky and i am not sure if i appreciate the crafting menu..

has potential though, but a long way to go..

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

NoneMoreNegative posted:

lol I was somewhat interested in this while it was in early-mid dev but the reviews have been punishing, even MATN who seems to never hate a game did a first look at it and could only manage a half-hour video and some incredibly faint praise. if its ever in a bundle or on sale for a fiver next year I might have a look, but oof.

i think it's $3 right now. it's like if they decided to make dead cells but boring

hmmmmmmmmm

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

y’all are talking about 2 different games

nmn is talking about forspoken instead of foregone

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

people need to give some forethought before posting

The Fool
Oct 16, 2003

if only you had the foresight to not post

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

haha fat chance! :slick:

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

The Fool posted:

if only you had the foresight to not post

wish ur posting was forbidden

Corla Plankun
May 8, 2007

improve the lives of everyone
foreskin

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

dsyp

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

c rain world s: suddenly, Plot :aaa: