Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat
i also found some treasure that was locked away in what the game called a "flat chest", haha, get it? i sure want to play video games with the kind of people who aren't creeped out by that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

President Beep posted:

with tears of the kingdom continuing out in may this’d be a great time to play botw.

I loved botw and for some reason I just can't find myself excited about a sequel. I know it's going to run super poorly on switch hardware.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

What is the Matrix 🌐? We just don't know 😎.

Buglord
40k darktode remains good

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

akadajet posted:

I loved botw and for some reason I just can't find myself excited about a sequel. I know it's going to run super poorly on switch hardware.

piss. I hope you’re not right.

Mr. Crow
May 22, 2008

Snap City mayor for life

akadajet posted:

why would you assume Nintendo's biggest first party, flagship title would run poorly on their own hardware :psyduck:

Mr. Crow
May 22, 2008

Snap City mayor for life
its gonna run fine and look great op

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)
i assume op thinks that because there might be a new console announced any time now. I’ve only heard rumors though.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

Mr. Crow posted:

its gonna run fine and look great op

:pray:

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Mr. Crow posted:

why would you assume Nintendo's biggest first party, flagship title would run poorly on their own hardware :psyduck:

because pokemon runs like poo poo on their own hardware

but metroid runs good so truly the switch is a land of contrasts

Mr. Crow
May 22, 2008

Snap City mayor for life
Isnt pokemon made by some other company? Edit: ya gamefreak

The first one ran and looked good they are probably using the exact same engine with some tweaks maybe but mostly new assets, based on trailer footage. I would be extremely surprised if it runs poorly.

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

I hope the new switch is called Super Switch

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

people hoped that the wii would be named the revolution and look what happened

Mr. Crow
May 22, 2008

Snap City mayor for life
its gonna be called the uswitch cause u see it and then u switch to a real console

carry on then
Jul 10, 2010

by VideoGames

(and can't post for 10 years!)

metroid.

loving.

prime.

it’s nice

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this

carry on then posted:

metroid.

loving.

prime.

it’s nice

I was just telling my spouse she would like the prime series and was trying to find a copy for our GameCube and then literally a surprise release. This actually happened when the trilogy was released on wiiu, I had just gotten the first one emulated and a day later they announced the trilogy port. I’m a sucker for paying for Nintendo games multiple times

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

Mr. Crow posted:

its gonna be called the uswitch cause u see it and then u switch to a real console

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

Metroid Prime blew me away 20 years ago. I had already played Doom, Quake, Half-Life, etc but it just had a really good complete package. Never played any of the sequels tho

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica

TOOT BOOT posted:

Metroid Prime blew me away 20 years ago. I had already played Doom, Quake, Half-Life, etc but it just had a really good complete package. Never played any of the sequels tho

yeah same, i just remember the mask fogging up and seeing your reflection and being like, whoa cool

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
metroid prime is one of the best games of that generation if not all time

wherever you rank super metroid just put prime right there with it because it's basically that converted almost perfectly to 3D

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Mr. Crow posted:

I still maintain the new one should be called Super Nintendo Switch

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

that’d be cool

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

TontoCorazon posted:

I still maintain the new one should be called Super Nintendo Switch

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
presumably followed by the nintendo switchty four

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

nintendo skitch and the only game it can play is skitchin’

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

> BEWARE, COWARD :ovr:

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
why do I have to be so poor when there's a new armoured core coming out

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
hope u like anime mechs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKO1s-CUZvY

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
they made so much money from dark souls, here's hoping they can mech it up

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

:hmmyes:

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

they're going to put a DSouls roll button in the new AC but when you press it your mech just tips over with a resounding CLANG and is stuck legs-up until you die or restart a checkpoint.

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

NoneMoreNegative posted:

they're going to put a DSouls roll button in the new AC but when you press it your mech just tips over with a resounding CLANG and is stuck legs-up until you die or restart a checkpoint.

omg people are gonna go apeshit about limb specific weight class

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vVHQz61rOgE

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5_7c_F8BkA

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

NoneMoreNegative posted:

thought AC stood for asscreed and got super confused

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

jesus WEP posted:

thought AC stood for asscreed and got super confused

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eWkgFdUcayY

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
when you get to play armoured core

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgWtpp_c69w

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

i have smoka on ignore now so i am assuming that these 8 posts they have made (of the last 11 on the page) are just anime youtubes with no comment, right?

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

Sagebrush posted:

i have smoka on ignore now so i am assuming that these 8 posts they have made (of the last 11 on the page) are just anime youtubes with no comment, right?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8UCv2kpnpMI

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

a medium-format picture of beeftweeter staring silently at the camera, a quizzical expression on his face

Sagebrush posted:

yep just a bunch of worthless rear end posts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

outhole surfer
Mar 18, 2003

i thought the rear end posts went away jan 1 2004