Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Jenny Agutter posted:

why is everyone getting excited about a 6-month old news story that epic has never confirmed nor denied

because im dumb and didnt pay attention when someone posted it on twitter yesterday

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

polyester concept
Mar 29, 2017

dioxazine posted:

it's because they haven't been playing enough rimworld

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

dioxazine posted:

it's because they haven't been playing enough rimworld

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

a medium-format picture of beeftweeter staring silently at the camera, a quizzical expression on his face

Jenny Agutter posted:

why is everyone getting excited about a 6-month old news story that epic has never confirmed nor denied

if you go to the page on the steam store it does say it's coming

https://store.steampowered.com/app/13210/Unreal_Tournament_3/

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome

ADINSX posted:

It’s extra disappointing because I don’t remember the source material being like that, I’m not even sure there is the concept of levels, and the combat is designed to be really punishing, nothing in the tabletop is especially tanky (iirc)

there was source material?

edit: oh the tabletop game, ok

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

Cat Face Joe posted:

incredibly good game chicory: a colorful tale is on gamp rear end
i played this with mini logins and it is a fantastic game for doing so. but also good as like a standard thing if you like that kind of thing

e: also it's on ps+ gamepass

Kenny Logins fucked around with this message at 19:14 on Jun 6, 2023

psiox
Oct 15, 2001

Babylon 5 Street Team

TOOT BOOT posted:

They removed them from everything

lmao

okay well now i'm just going to give everyone my copies of ut99 and ut2k4

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

a medium-format picture of beeftweeter staring silently at the camera, a quizzical expression on his face
i have ut99 GOTY on a cd around here somewhere, iirc it doesn't even need a key

Beeftweeter posted:

they're on archive.org lol

(all of them)

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

Beeftweeter posted:

they're on archive.org lol

I don't know how archive.org hasn't been sued out of existence. They basically just do full on software piracy now.

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

ah, perfect if you've burned out on the latest Zelda

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9R4ePtbx7FA

Cybernetic Vermin
Apr 18, 2005

akadajet posted:

I don't know how archive.org hasn't been sued out of existence. They basically just do full on software piracy now.

yeah, much as i like it i don't think i will be able to work up much anger when they do get sued. a touch too flagrant.

psiox
Oct 15, 2001

Babylon 5 Street Team
reinstalled ut2k4 finally, feels good to see ons-torlan again

definitely gonna practice before going back to multiplayer though (if a server ever manifests here or i get bored enough to do it)

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

akadajet posted:

i don't have a problem with it for stuff that isn't sold anywhere anymore. that's basically the point of the site

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.
finished ratchet and clank rifts apart. well produced game, inessential as it may be. i liked the morts

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/internet00c/status/1665435837117464580

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

i'm giving death of the outsider a shot next

ADINSX
Sep 9, 2003

Wanna run with my crew huh? Rule cyberspace and crunch numbers like I do?

I got a great deal on my apartment on fighter street but now some nut job keeps beating the poo poo out of my car

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

> BEWARE, COWARD :ovr:

c totk s: :argh:
https://i.imgur.com/4XMPGeM.mp4

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

lol

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

btw the gerudo desert owns, also i have beaten all four temples :c00l:

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

ganon wins again

NinetySevenA
Feb 10, 2013

book publishers are suing or maybe have sued the internet archive.

they were letting too many people borrow books from their library at a time or something.

looks like they lost the suit.

https://time.com/6266147/internet-archive-copyright-infringement-books-lawsuit/

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

i hate that whenever i see this my mind replaces the g with a q

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)
i just wonder what qanon’s up to!

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

President Beep posted:

i hate that whenever i see this my mind replaces the g with a q

wait until u find out about qanondorf

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

just discovered a neat little totk trick if you use a gloom sword while riding on the back of a lynel you don't lose any hearts

The Fool
Oct 16, 2003

c totk s: beat my first temple, picked wind, it was fun

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

What is the Matrix 🌐? We just don't know 😎.

Buglord

NinetySevenA posted:

book publishers are suing or maybe have sued the internet archive.

they were letting too many people borrow books from their library at a time or something.

looks like they lost the suit.

https://time.com/6266147/internet-archive-copyright-infringement-books-lawsuit/

oh good

well-read undead
Dec 13, 2022

quiggy posted:

btw the gerudo desert owns, also i have beaten all four temples :c00l:

this is good to hear, the desert is where i petered out in botw. i’ve been putting it off in totk cause i’m having fun and am afraid of it happening again. i just found the botw desert so boring

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

The Fool posted:

c totk s: beat my first temple, picked wind, it was fun

pro choice (i have only beaten wind so far too but the bird owns)

MrQueasy
Nov 15, 2005

Probiot-ICK

well-read undead posted:

this is good to hear, the desert is where i petered out in botw. i’ve been putting it off in totk cause i’m having fun and am afraid of it happening again. i just found the botw desert so boring

The Gerudo desert is better in TotK because it's been streamlined a LOT. But it's also kindof uninteresting once you beat the temple compared to Death Mountain or the Frozen Northwest because of this simplification IMO

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

i finished the fire temple last night. just have the desert to go to, but i've instead been filling out the map and then doing temples i see and stuff

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

also my queer heart is a little bummed that (totk desert spoilers) even after you finish the temple you're still allowed in gerudo town without disguising yourself

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

future archaeologists will say that link and sidon were just good friends

i always make statues of my good friends riding me

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

What is the Matrix 🌐? We just don't know 😎.

Buglord
link is a ho

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

That
Hylian
Over
There

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

President Beep posted:

That
Hylian
Over
There

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

President Beep posted:

That
Hylian
Over
There

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

i love that they're clearly setting up that link and zelda are a thing but everyone's still like HIS FISH HUSBAND