Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

jony neuemonic
Nov 13, 2009

playing shredder’s revenge with my wife and it’s very fun.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jony neuemonic
Nov 13, 2009

been revisiting the ps2. picked up sands of time and burnout 3 today. :stoked:

jony neuemonic
Nov 13, 2009

Ciaphas posted:

anyone tried IXION yet

released today, supposed to be either "frostpunk in space" or "what if homeworld was a citybuilder instead of an rts", i've heard both

has the wh40k mechanicus guy doing the music so that's neat

I bought it today but I can’t play for another few hours. will report back.

jony neuemonic
Nov 13, 2009

Ciaphas posted:

anyone tried IXION yet

released today, supposed to be either "frostpunk in space" or "what if homeworld was a citybuilder instead of an rts", i've heard both

has the wh40k mechanicus guy doing the music so that's neat

okay I finally got time to put a few hours into this. I like it a bunch. the swapping between inside/outside/space views is more manageable than you'd expect, story seems like it's going to be interesting. system requirements are shockingly high though.

jony neuemonic
Nov 13, 2009

decided to get into fighting games since sf6 is coming soon and looks great. I am very, very bad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jony neuemonic
Nov 13, 2009

kof 02 was / is so good. the unlimited match version of it rules.