Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

I got the bug in Fallout 4 where your head gets crippled and the PER 1 status gets permanently stuck on no matter what you do. Which is great since I was playing as a sniper. I guess war never does change!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

qirex posted:

the preferred term is video james [see thread title]

SHIDEO CAMES

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Jim Silly-Balls posted:

your head was already crippled if you’re playing fallout 4

OK Boomer.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Achmed Jones posted:

I did not much care for fallout 4 but I very much enjoyed putting doggles and a bandana on my dog

I tried to reverse pickpocket clothes on one of my dogs and a whole village turned hostile.

That's what fat men are for.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Halo is like second best after Timesplitters Future Perfect.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Quake isn't even a finished game lmao.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Agile Vector posted:

yep and black mesa is a fitting remake with enough polish to feel fresh and nostalgic

but I only understand Finnish and English!

Heyooooooooo

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

On-line multi-player Ganes are what anime bape fedora nerds play.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Roosevelt posted:

i enjoyed 4 for a while, upgrading my weapons and super suit and stuff, but suddenly no matter where you went in the game, all the missions were "travel to cousinfuck farm, kill mutants/raiders, return for caps, repeat"

Just... don't do them?

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

I'm role-playing a character who doesn't give a poo poo about settlers.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Uptime Sinclair posted:

iirc far cry 5 is incredibly liberal with what it will allow you to put a silencer on

I wish you were in the game :(

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

echinopsis posted:

like the 2 50 cent games

you can just say you like a dollar game

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

NoneMoreNegative posted:

stuff that's just not possible to play easily these days.

thatäs literally what the Microsoft Xbox line of home computer systems is for lmao you bucket

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

There are literally zero role-playing elements in any Far Cry game.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

is fall guy the next bugsnax?

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Someone stole my copy of Diablo 2 so I've never even beaten it :(

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

People who play on-line multi-player games are all sociopaths.

Unless it's co-op.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

I will never finish Fallout 4. I've been just building the settlements for weeks. I only do quests when I need new junk.

Simsout when?

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

CJS where J is both Hideos and Job: Dude got busted for streaming Fortnite on the clock... because he advertised the stream on Facebook where all his work friends could see it. Videowned.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Anyway playing games not for the story is like reading books not for the story.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Burnout 3 Takedown might be my favourite modern automobile racing computer video game. (Cat Racing Driving doesn't have automobiles, nor does Monkey Racing Race, and Slicks 'n' Slide isn't modern.) They should make more games like that. Or just the one but with crisper graphics, I'd pay for it.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Shinku ABOOKEN posted:

it's the last good burnout game anyways. no local multiplayer no buy.

Yeah when did that (or the lack of that) become accepted? It SUCKS!

I bought a few games that were really nice in every other way (I think Need for Speed poo poo was one of them?) but there was no multi-player and I was like "the gently caress am I supposed to do with this?"

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

bobbilljim posted:

Just Lol if you friend ppl from your current job who would snitch you out

Yeah like, his (our) boss.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

NoneMoreNegative posted:

It was indeed a very good game (I think I have it emulated on PS2 somewhere) but!

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/6wYhhgFQcGVrP8a2ELAU7s?si=GL__q21HSXi6yujv8Xhc8g

lol this is some terrible soundtracking :o:

No it's exactly what the game calls for. Should have more Avril Lavigne though.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Soundtracks being mentioned reminded me of Rollcage. It kinda had cars and also a very suiting ST and was a really good racer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FL-agpImPRQ

e: also lol https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7ok5AV7ZrM

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

when I bought a Nintendo Sixty-Four home computer system, Diddy Kong Racing and Lylat Wars were the games that came with it. (That's Space Fox for you Americanos)

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Bored Online posted:

thats a great bundle

e: i got killer instinct :/

Diddy is good but fuken takes skills.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

That's not grime tho

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Ors't??

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

I thought about starting the free 7-day PSNow trial but I didn't see anything on there that I would like to play for seven days.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Uptime Sinclair posted:

Control is on psnow for another 2 weeks. even has a finn in it

Yeah he sucks.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

haveblue posted:

control is real good

Yeah well then I'm going to want to play it for more than seven days, innit?

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Pile Of Garbage posted:

:D

actual post, quote from a few pages back:

the soundtrack for Rollcage Stage II is extremely good as it was done by real producers from Moving Shadow! i'm talkin Dom & Roland, Technical Itch, Omni Trio and Aquasky. the soundtrack even got a proper release on Moving Shadow after the game was released: https://www.discogs.com/Various-Rollcage-Stage-II-The-Soundtrack/release/9958

there's a torrent around of the full OST but here's a good YT playlist of it: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLSbvuLg-8CjE1ud0l5BjPgZzyh6J_58fw

edit: unrelated but this may or may not be me irl :P

I know what some of this means :mmmhmm:

Didn't Rollcage 2 get released under some other name too which caused a lot of people to pass it by because they didn't realize it was a Rollcage, or am I delusional?

E: yeah Death Track Racing SMHD.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

I just beat Sparkle 2 and they didn't even put in an ending. Like the key-finding scenes at least have some flavour to them, the ending is just... congratitution we wont tell you what happened actually who cares.

loving Finns.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

I don't get what's censored there.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

jre posted:

lmfao at the last bit.

reminds me of when i realized you could literally win any race in need for speed poo poo if you had enough money to buy a lamborghini or whatever that was shaped like a wedge, and drove under all the other cars.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Operation Stealth finally playable in Scummvm.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

*looks at posts* c u l8r, cucklords

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

akadajet posted:

cuck is the dumbest sounding word

Math

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

jesus WEP posted:

i played new vegas a whole bunch of times but usually i like melee or unarmed builds. playing through now with full agility and luck, trying to do all combat with pistols in vats. pretty good fun.

Always do luck 9 or 10 IMHO. After the first two games no stat is as important in combat.