Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

silence_kit
Jul 14, 2011

by the sex ghost

bump_fn posted:

i’m actually curious what the rates are because i will admit i assumed hindu was the national language and english is a most common second, like english/spanish in the states

Yeah, that wikipedia Sagebrush shared is surprising to me.

I've never been to India, but I've heard that English is the defacto national language. I expected the % of English speakers in India to be higher than 12%. Maybe just the wealthier people learn English.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

silence_kit
Jul 14, 2011

by the sex ghost
That game is Gizmos and Gadgets. I remember that one better than the other games mentioned from The Learning Company.

silence_kit
Jul 14, 2011

by the sex ghost

polyester concept posted:

i loved nox, but haven’t played it in probably 20 years. it was extremely fun and satisfying but no idea how well it holds up

I played it pretty recently--it is still a very good game IMO.