Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Leck
Feb 27, 2001

yippee cahier posted:

does the judgement series have a goofy tone as well? that’s probably up next.

it’s like yakuza, in that the main story is played pretty straight, but the side quests involve tracking down cats or perverts or wigs or drinking people under the table.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Leck
Feb 27, 2001

Ornamental Dingbat posted:

lol, wtf is this

down to $600 in 2022!

The Leck
Feb 27, 2001

Forums Medic posted:

Post the discord channel I'm trying to get one now

this is the one i used. still took a while, but it seems to be consistently recommended. https://discord.gg/nerdspeak

The Leck
Feb 27, 2001

dioxazine posted:

i don't like golf, but golf games can be fun. i don't know why
this is your regular reminder that golf story on the switch is great fun

The Leck
Feb 27, 2001

PokeJoe posted:

i went through my old games at my parents place a few months back and i have some obscure stuff. i have a copy of cubivore for the gamecube as well as some 2 cd paper mario soundtrack that i couldn't find much online about. and an unopened copy of the original deus ex is one of the big retail boxes

cubivore is weird as hell and for whatever reason insanely valuable. the price disparity between the US and Japan versions is ridiculous

The Leck
Feb 27, 2001

Kenny Logins posted:

i have all the ps+ ps5 titles and my ps4 library is all digital and not even close to played out yet. but maneater probably lol

maneater is some goofy fun. it gets a little repetitive, but i enjoyed it until the end and didn’t feel like it wore out its welcome.

The Leck
Feb 27, 2001

Ciaphas posted:

LM2's dedication to just murdering the hell out of the player is weirdly admirable

https://i.imgur.com/cFj39t4.mp4

You have to do this to get to the door at the top of this room, and that platform will instagib you on impact (ask how i know. actually, don't)

I need to pick this up. I liked the first one a lot, but I don’t know how it would be possible without a guide.

The Leck
Feb 27, 2001

Ciaphas posted:

i'm managing without a guide only thanks to OneNote automatically doing OCR when I paste screenshots of every drat thing i see

pretty slick, tbh. i find i'm actually enjoying myself doing things this way, i expected it to be a huge pain in the rear end

ooh nice, I used OneNote for some elden ring notes, but that seems like a great system. I’ll definitely give it a try

The Leck
Feb 27, 2001

MrQueasy posted:

I just 100%ed Carrion, I give it a B+. If you like chill puzzly metroidvanias I highly recommend giving it a whirl. If you can't deal with a mildly archnid-esque main character, I'd warn you that the creature made me think of spiders a bunch even though it's more of a writhing lumpy mass. My only real complaint is that it gets easy to get lost later in the game, and the "combat" leans much more on the puzzle side than the action side.
that was already on my radar, and "chill puzzly metroidvania" seems like exactly what I want these days. thanks!

The Leck
Feb 27, 2001

what is this?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Leck
Feb 27, 2001

Ciaphas posted:

spiderman remastered is great tho (but i can't speak for the miles morales expansion or whatever it is)

miles morales is real good too, just a lot shorter. plus it has a bodega cat