Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

diablo 2 is still fun if you get one of the total conversions so there's more interesting drops and play it single player or with friends who arent going to farm/cheat in overpowered items. like most of these things the magic is in finding stuff that feels powerful to you and not trying to minmax versus 7 billion people

path of exile is one of those games that feels like it was specifically designed to prove to you that you don't actually want what you think you want. if you asked me what id want in diablo 2 successor instead of diablo 3, id probably describe poe, but it is so loving bland. i think i have 60 hours in it and can not remember a single second

titan quest had a fun setting, but again i cant remember poo poo from it other than it felt too slow for an arpg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

anyone tried the co-op?